Woodshop 11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update. Draft list looks dope. Guest list looks dope. Starting to get a little bit of movement on the Wait List (there's still hope!).

One final push here for any t-shirt orders and any extra, custom glassware orders-- we will be cutting off sales for both on Sunday, November 5th so we can get the final inventory tally and have everything ready for showtime. GET YOUR ORDERS IN!

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3101749

You're damn right the guest list looks dope, because it has my name on it! (I hope this post dissuades people from going and opens up spots for the wait list.)

Mock-up of this year's t-shirts (front and back). The images look a little dark here, but this is mostly because of the shading from the wrinkles in the mock-up (particularly on the back). Should wear nicely and give you that classy, Woodshop cred at your next hazebro line party.

22713633_10212345741091444_6585416974353027431_o.jpg

22713380_10212345741571456_3322561306465893494_o.jpg

Do we get one of these with the ticket or just the snifter?

Snifter comes with the admission ticket. I have some extra crystal goblets we will have for sale at the event for like $14 a pop. Or you can still preorder one on the Brown Paper Tickets event page and save a lil' money. $11+fees = $12.38 for the presale.

(Extra snifters also available for presale still-- these will be $9 apiece at the event, but are $7+fees = $8.24 each right now in the presale.)

Glassware turned out pretty dope, if I do say so myself...

BbAis4BHNzO

Snifter comes with the admission ticket. I have some extra crystal goblets we will have for sale at the event for like $14 a pop. Or you can still preorder one on the Brown Paper Tickets event page and save a lil' money. $11+fees = $12.38 for the presale.

(Extra snifters also available for presale still-- these will be $9 apiece at the event, but are $7+fees = $8.24 each right now in the presale.)

Glassware turned out pretty dope, if I do say so myself...

BbAis4BHNzO

Well damn now I have to get one, like I need another glass.

Final stretch! One week out! Everything is coming together beautifully, and this is going to be a killer Woodshop.

Wait List is getting shorter and shorter... We're still "SOLD OUT" as of right this moment, but if you are on the Wait List right now, I have a feeling we'll get through most if not all of the names and be able to open it up to pretty much anyone who has already contacted me via email.

If you haven't already joined the Wait List, there's a decent chance we could let you get in on the action within the coming days. Feel free to email [email protected] to get in the queue.

Best,
Chris

Is there a spreadsheet available for the bottleshare? Might help to organize some lineups/verticals.

Some interesting things I have that I'd like to bring:
1993 Girardin Framboise
2003 Oud Beersel Oude Gueuze Vieille
Flora Black/Blue
Anchor Christmas Ale '98, '99, '00, and a few more though I have to check dates
DFPF Batch 1, Miami Madness (batch 2?)
Dark Horizon 2nd Edition 2008
Selectie C (anyone have DQ?? ;) )

Anyway, it'd be cool to organize some kind of lineups if anyone has gaps others can fill in.

Last edited:
Is there a spreadsheet available for the bottleshare? Might help to organize some lineups/verticals.

Some interesting things I have that I'd like to bring:
1993 Girardin Framboise
2003 Oud Beersel Oude Gueuze Vieille
Flora Black/Blue
Anchor Christmas Ale '98, '99, '00, and a few more though I have to check dates

Anyway, it'd be cool to organize some kind of lineups if anyone has gaps others can fill in.
I don't think organizing what people are bringing on to a spreadsheet would work very well for Woodshop. There's just too many folks opening up bottles around the entire venue, all day long.

I don't think organizing what people are bringing on to a spreadsheet would work very well for Woodshop. There's just too many folks opening up bottles around the entire venue, all day long.
We somehow organized a BT vert at Woodshop 10 in LA. Yes, it was just as bad of an idea as it sounds.

I'm planning on bringing my Modern Times magnums, it's the only time they'll get drank. A friend is going to bring a 6L of St. Bernardus because honestly, why not?
I've been saving a 3L of Supplication for when I get down to 200 lbs. I'll will be a miracle if I ever do that, was thinking of lugging it down for Saturday.

Starting to put together a list of beers I am bringing and they are basically all sour. I seriously can't wait for Saturday.

Back