North Carolina Winston-Salem/Greensboro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman91

Reaction score
Any brewers in the North Carolina Triad? I’m in Winston-Salem and would love to meet some local brewers!

I've spent some time in and around Asheville, and they have a great craft beer scene. I don't think I've ever made it up to "the Triad."
I lived in Asheville from 2013 to 2020. Moved to Winston-Salem and love it. We have a solid beer scene, and very close to Charlotte and Raleigh who both have excellent beer scenes.

Retired and moved to a community on Lake Tillery 6 years ago and started brewing then. I have been trying to get the folks here to appreciate a good craft beer but if it is too far from tasting like Bud, Bud Light or Coors Light all is lost. Oh well. More for me.

Not Winston-Salem, but right down the road... South Charlotte. Would be down for attending any meet ups and/or trading bottles.

Winston Salem Wort Hawgs is the local homebrew club. They meet the first Monday each month downtown at Foothills Brewery 6:30 or 7:00PM. They give us a private room and allow tasting of what we bring.

Back