• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Greensboro/Winston NC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorHB

Reaction score
Any homebrewers in the Greensboro/Winston area looking to purchase some gear? I have a RIMS keggle system that I'd like to sell. With a 4 and 2 year old I have exactly zero time to brew these days. If you are local and want to swing by to take a look and talk price let me know. Lots of other random brewing equipment not seen in the picture as well.

20171028_120325.jpg

Attachments

• 20171028_120325.jpg
    20171028_120325.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Sorry, didn't mean to break the forum rules! I'd be willing to part with all of it for $1500. I also have a nice counterflow wort chiller, stir plate (not homemade), multiple fermenters and lots of other accouchements. Would prefer to sell it all together but willing to negotiate.

I hear you with the kids! But can confirm your time increases as they get older (mine are 4 and 6). What kind of fermenters you sellin’?

I hear you with the kids! But can confirm your time increases as they get older (mine are 4 and 6). What kind of fermenters you sellin’?
That's what people keep telling me.. :)

I have a 7.9 gal speidel plastic fermenter, 5 gal glass carboy and a quarter barrel keg that I converted to a fermenter to try my hand at pressurized fermentation.

I'll eventually get a full inventory of everything posted. Figured I'd try my luck first and see if anyone local wants to take all of it.

Back