Why does The Bruery rustle so many jimmies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had 2 bottles the past 2 days. both tasted great. no pulp. it was very intense apricot which i loved...
today I held up all 6 of the bottles I got last weekend to the brightest light in our solar system and they don't appear to have chunks of fruit and pulp in them.

great-success.jpg

Just got proposed this.

I have two BG&E being shipped to me tomorrow. I'd really like to try them, so I'm going to propose something. Assuming you're going to Dark Lord Day. I'll bring both BG&E, you keep one, pop one, and I'll pop the BA Huna.

Just an idea. I'd like to try BG&E and DB Huna and have no problem tossing you an extra to cellar.

Chris

If you aren't interested, I'll do 2:1 IP at Dark Lord. Just figured it would be cool.

Was at the bruery tonight to pick up my allocations. They hold each bottle up to the light to make sure they are good. I saw them pull about 6 bottles and set them aside that weren't good. If you haven't picked up yet you will get good bottles.

Was at the bruery tonight to pick up my allocations. They hold each bottle up to the light to make sure they are good. I saw them pull about 6 bottles and set them aside that weren't good. If you haven't picked up yet you will get good bottles.

Sometimes it pays to be a terrible trustee! Im the best!

You really need to take notes from Brett and step your game up.
1v1willwreku is holding my hoodie until its 10th anniversary.

zomg
ft: vintage swag
iso: pulp fiction filmishmishmishermen
It's going to be a lot more valuable than that.

I've been wearing it to bed every night for the last year, have never washed it. That way when you get it, you can place it on your pillow at night for the comfort of my scent.

3h4xv.gif

It's going to be a lot more valuable than that.

I've been wearing it to bed every night for the last year, have never washed it. That way when you get it, you can place it on your pillow at night for the comfort of my scent.

3h4xv.gif

And by wearing it to bed you mean swimming in it. 7xl usually is a size parachute, not garmet. amirite?

Long talk with some Bruery employees last night, very small amounts of pulp bottles escaped into the wild the rest have been isolated. The bulk of the batch is pulp free I should also note

So you're telling me the pulp bottles are now rare?

ISO!!! ISO!!!!

There are lots of rustled jimmies regarding the allocations that came out today. Holy cow!

What's the problem?
Lots of people freaking out about getting Sucre a month early and not seeing Rue D' Floyd yet. More infection allegations started to come up. I'm not too worried though. It was a pretty good read if you still have access to the other site.

There are lots of rustled jimmies regarding the allocations that came out today. Holy cow!

I like how multiple people are ragging on a guy just because he said an explanation would be a good idea. Amid multiple infected beers and infection rumors, it's hard to argue with that logic, especially when multiple Bruery people with accounts over there have seen the thread.

I like how multiple people are ragging on a guy just because he said an explanation would be a good idea. Amid multiple infected beers and infection rumors, it's hard to argue with that logic, especially when multiple Bruery people with accounts over there have seen the thread.
I agree with you. I am new to the whole RS thing though, so at this point I am just sitting tight and hoping for the best.

I LOVE Bruery, Founders, Three Floyd's & Cigar City. They are the Bee's tits.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131205031457/rwby/images/5/5a/Black-dynamite-you-done-****ed-up-now.gif

People are WAY too forgiving and apologist about brewery QC. Anyone suggesting it is reasonable to ask for an update or give [polite] critical feedback is going to to have diehard fans lining up to go train on him.

i guess this is as good a place as any to post this

over the weekend i opened a bottle of loakal red and it coated my entire kitchen. it was pulled from my garage (which is always much colder than it needs to be) gushing is an understatement...the cap wasnt even all the way off and it started spraying out the sides.

i honestly dont know how a bottle can be under that much pressure without exploding

over the weekend i opened a bottle of loakal red and it coated my entire kitchen. it was pulled from my garage (which is always much colder than it needs to be) gushing is an understatement...the cap wasnt even all the way off and it started spraying out the sides.

i honestly dont know how a bottle can be under that much pressure without exploding
gomer2.jpg

surprise, surprise.

I went to the Bruery yesterday and got to try some of the RS beers I skipped out on, all I got to say is I stand by my decision. Tumescence was as bad as I thought it would be, others were just okay, though I might pick up a Tripel tonnellerie as it was okay and might have some promise with a little bit of age on it. I didn't try Bois Fume or Smooth Criminal, at $3.5 for a 3oz (or whatever) taster, I just kept drinking the chocolate orange stout they had instead.

I went to the Bruery yesterday and got to try some of the RS beers I skipped out on, all I got to say is I stand by my decision. Tumescence was as bad as I thought it would be, others were just okay, though I might pick up a Tripel tonnellerie as it was okay and might have some promise with a little bit of age on it. I didn't try Bois Fume or Smooth Criminal, at $3.5 for a 3oz (or whatever) taster, I just kept drinking the chocolate orange stout they had instead.
Did you get a chance to try Sucre? Is the chocolate orange stout worth the trip?

Did you get a chance to try Sucre?

No I didn't. I might be up there next weekend and will try it then. I was planning on playing disc golf and drinking some more so I needed to pace myself somewhat.

Is the chocolate orange stout worth the trip?

No..... but I may just be saying that so there is some left next weekend when I go back

In fact that is why I am saying it. The sole reason I will be going up there next weekend is that I am hoping it will still be on tap!!!

That beer is horrible anyway

Well this is great.

All of these beers are tasting absolutely fantastic, but we would like to let you know that our quality control team has found lactobacillus in both of the Three Floyds collaboration releases. For those unaware, lactobacillus is a bacteria that is capable of turning a beer sour (we use it intentionally in our sour beers, but did not intentionally use it in this beer). As for this beer, it is quite high in alcohol, contains healthy brewers’ yeast and is fittingly carbonated, all factors that do not make a good environment for lactobacillus to survive. It is possible that its presence will never affect the flavor of the beer, but it is also possible that it will.

Since we love these beers and wish to share them with you, we are offering them for sale with a bit of a disclaimer: keep these bottles at refrigeration temperature (38-42 F) until you’re ready to consume them and enjoy by June 30, 2014. We plan to fulfill orders of these beers from 4/23/14 through 6/30/14. If our QC department determines the beer is no longer to our quality standards before this date, we will stop fulfilling pickups of these beers and we will refund those who have not yet picked up their beer. If you consume the beer after June 30, 2014 and have found the beer has turned sour, we will not be issuing refunds. If the beer remains stable, we may choose to extend the window for pickups, but those who pick up after June 30, 2014 run the same risk. You may be an experimental type of person (hey, just like us) and want to see what happens after June 30, 2014. Feel free to do so, but please don’t make us tell you that “we told you so!”

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/interesting-news-regarding-bruery-3-floyds-collaboration/

Latest posts

Back