Why are people into beer whats the deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone only into Family Guy type of jokes, that just drag on way to long, until they finally circle around and become funny again?

Interesting question...

image.jpg

Beer is just a passing fad.............. I'm already getting bored with it. Designer drugs and genetically engineered sex pets are where it's at now ;-)

H.W.

why are people into beer? This really grinds my gears!... (too soon?)

Nope. I almost posted this hours ago.

Beer is good. It likes me, I like it, I'm more like able when we're together.

Perfect beverage no matter how you spin it. If I could drink bourbon by the pint and still take care of my family, I would. Until then, beer.

Not sure where you get the idea that people are into beer. Nothing but us upstanding teetotalers on this site. Ne'er we touch the devil's nectar.

Only uncouth hillbilly rednecks brew their own beer. They are louts and drunkards. Beer swilling bastards.

hahaha oh man i forgot i had made this thread. Thank you all for the great laughs, made the onset of this fade im catching much much better.

Back