Who's got the most homebrews on tap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesjensen1068

Reaction score
I've got 3 on Co2 and one on beergas which my wife thinks is excessive. Now I know there are those out there with WAY more taps then me. So let's see who the "King of Kegs" is. And you have to prove it with a pic. :mug:

I've got 8: Chocolate Stout, Mocha Porter, Oaked Smoked Porter, Haus Pale, Belgian Pale, Honey Rye Wheat, Nut Brown, Cream Ale.

Tap 1 Dead Guy Ale clone
Tap 2 Waterloo Saison
Tap 3 Farmhouse Saison
Tap 4 Pale Ale
Tap 5 Furious IPA
Tap 6 Cynic Saison
Tap 7 Apfelwein
Tap 8 Centennial Blonde
Tap 9 Number 8 clone
Tap 10 Rye'd on Saison
Tap 11 La Fin Du Pistoles
Tap 12 Raspberry Wheat
Tap 13 Feast of Fools

In reserve are:
kegged:
OctoberfestiveAle
Chocolate Cherry Porter
Belgian Blonde
Centennial Blonde
Drunken Punkin' Dunkel
Apfelwein
Lemon Weisse
Feast of Fools

Primary:
Golden Dragon
Apfelwein
Doppelbock
Rye Bock

VaBrewer said:
Tap 1 Dead Guy Ale clone
Tap 2 Waterloo Saison
Tap 3 Farmhouse Saison
Tap 4 Pale Ale
Tap 5 Furious IPA
Tap 6 Cynic Saison
Tap 7 Apfelwein
Tap 8 Centennial Blonde
Tap 9 Number 8 clone
Tap 10 Rye'd on Saison
Tap 11 La Fin Du Pistoles
Tap 12 Raspberry Wheat
Tap 13 Feast of Fools

In reserve are:
kegged:
OctoberfestiveAle
Chocolate Cherry Porter
Belgian Blonde
Centennial Blonde
Drunken Punkin' Dunkel
Apfelwein
Lemon Weisse
Feast of Fools

Primary:
Golden Dragon
Apfelwein
Doppelbock
Rye Bock

Pics or it didn't happen. Ok I may just want pics because I'm jealous since I've only got 5 myself.

This picture isn't in my garage obviously, but they are there now...plus my portable Trashcanerator.

IMG_0109.jpg

I hope you got a hell of a deal on ALL those kegs. :drunk:

It's simply a matter of right place at the right time. I have 28 kegs, IIRC. I was in the rigtht place at the right time.

Went to a scrap yard looking for half barrel kegs for keggles and came across boxes full of cornies. the result of a forclosed restaurant demolition or something.

I bought those kegs for the price of the steel in them. Which, at that time, came to $5.00 each.

It's simply a matter of right place at the right time. I have 28 kegs, IIRC. I was in the rigtht place at the right time.

Went to a scrap yard looking for half barrel kegs for keggles and came across boxes full of cornies. the result of a forclosed restaurant demolition or something.

I bought those kegs for the price of the steel in them. Which, at that time, came to $5.00 each.

I'm giving you the stink eye right now. I hope you felt that.

I have 3 tanks; 1 15lb that is in the big keezer and 2 5lb's that are in the small keezer and the Trashcanerator. The trashcan was purchased brand new at Lowes and I can fit 4 cornies and I hang the CO2 off the back. It's still somewhat evolving, trying to get the insulation done better.

Back