Who's doing a group brew for National Homebrew Day tomorrow??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndyBlueprints

Reaction score
So, who's group brewing, where are you doing it, how many people are participating, and what are you brewing?

And post Pics!

I am.
In the parking lot of Great Fermentations in Avon, IN
I believe there are 13 people brewing onsite.
I'm brewing a 10 gallon batch of a Belgian Double Ale. Base recipe found here: Ommegang Abbey Belgian Double

Pictures to follow tomorrow!

Not doing a group brew, but my lhbs is having a tasting and two of the regulars may be brewing during that time. I am brewing afterwards at home.

Gonna be fun!

Excellent. Even if you aren't participating on a group brew, at least you are brewing! People all over the world are celebrating National Homebrew Day by brewing!

Small group brew in my garage tomorrow morning. One other brewer participating with about 3-4 others coming to eat/drink.

I'd love to bring along everything to brew with the local club, but 3 15 gal kettles just don't work in a Mini Cooper.

Just put the primary in the swamp cooler, waiting to pitching a few hours from now.

Stress free brewday (other than a temp missed) for the second session in a row!

Latest posts

Back