whoop! Whoop! Look what Santa brought early

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should I store the kit in fridge since I wont be using it right away?

I put all my yeasts in the lil btter cubby on the fridge door,out of the way of shuffling large items on the shelves. Hop packets in a zip lock freezer bag on that lil shelf above the ice maker in the freezer. LME in the fridge as well. Somebody really loves you to get you the delux holy shiznits kit!!

Heck yeah very nice setup.

I just picked up two "reconditioned" corny kegs off of craigslist that had been in someones storage for about 6 years and never used from day of purchase.

They look BRAND NEW, granted, the o-rings were crumbling when I got them home and started working on them.

The good part : Only paid $70 for the pair. :D

Thanks guys! Keg connection had their setups on sale ..so I got the dual setup regulator to be able to control two diff pressures, and their corny kegs were on sale for 39.00 included new o rings and were cleaned.! The setup came with two picnic taps with 10 ft of hose per tap. Also was able to pick up a 7 lb CO2 cylinder for 31.00. eventually I want perlick taps in a kegerator....but right now I need to get to brewing some beer lol. Ill be sure to post pics on my first venture

Back