Who believes in Creamy Goodness?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe either of you exist, that or you're the same person...
I read your posts as

CreamyDemon...

or

CheezyGoodness...

I do! I'm Creamy de......I mean Cheezygoo.....Oh god......

HE'S FREAKING RIGHT!!!!!

AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I believe he was sent here from the future to protect Sarah Connor from what will inevitably come from technological advances which will evolve out of the new Automated Brewing forum. Oh sure, it's only an electronic system for making beer... for now.

I believe he was sent here from the future to protect Sarah Connor from what will inevitably come from technological advances from the new Automated Brewing forum. Oh sure, it's only an electronic system for making beer... for now.

At exactly 4:37 on may 14th 2023.....Beernet became self aware........and decided Creamy goodness's fate in a fraction of a second......

TERMINATE

Do any of us exist?

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

jmendez29 said:
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Nice, Tool used that in a song.

Back