What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5 gallons of apple cider in a keg ( Mangrove Jack's Kit ) I also have 5 gallons of all grain Hefeweizen fermenting.

10 gallons of hard Apple cider from free apples picked locally and a Dark Lager kit from coopers cause I was lazy. Lol

10 gal of German Marzen. Fermenting for 18 days at 48°F and just increased to 52°F for another 10 days then increase to about 60°F for a three-day diacetyl rest. Then lower to 32°F for a long lagering.

5 gallons of IPA with Galaxy, Citra and Motueka + A38 Juice
5 gallons of Something Hybrid with Mosaic, Motueka, lactose, apricots, peaches and mango + A38 Juice
5 gallons of ESB with Chinook, Mosaic, english malts + A09 Pub
5 gallons of Affogato Imperial Brown ale with Northern Brewer, Perle, coffee and cocoa beans, lactose and vanilla + A31 Tartan
5 gallons of Imperial Porter with lactose, natural dried plums, Sherry Oloroso oak chips + Windsor + Nottingham

Going in today is my second Brandon O's Graf attempt with some fresh Grimes Golden Juice picked up from a local cider place they ordered too much juice and at 5 bucks a gallon i couldnt pass it up.

Chocolate milk stout and fresh cider using 3 different types of yeast!

Attachments

• F3C5C8C0-A9F5-476E-84BB-C407219B74B6.jpeg
    F3C5C8C0-A9F5-476E-84BB-C407219B74B6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
I have about 5 gals of a Czech Pilsner and Oktoberfest, 3 Gals of Pumpkin and 3 gals of Blueberry wheat. Today I brew an American Amber Ale for the office's Thanksgiving Brunch.

Is this is a Vienna lager or just a an ale? I would be interested in a Vienna lager recipe that works.

It's an ale. I have always seen Vienna Lager recipes, but none for an ale. I decided to make my own recipe and make it an ale. It also has other different malts, hops, and yeast that isn't like a Vienna lager style so it is a hybrid or experimental beer. I will see how it turns out when I tap this beer in time for Thanksgiving. I do have a Vienna Lager recipe that works if you want to make a lager. PM me and let me know and I could send it to you.

John

I’ve never had this many beverages in fermenters at once.

A Session Mead (now sitting on blueberries & strawberries). 5 gallons

An American Barleywine, bourbon soaked oak chips will be added later on. 5 gallons.

A Partygyle beer, aiming for a Hoppy Pale Ale beer. Using a lot of home grown hops. 4 gallons

It's all in my sig, but for more details:
Wild ale #1 - my first brew completely fermented with captured wild yeast; brewed last March. Still shows some activity and a slowly growing pellicle. The wild yeast was captured from my late grandfathers farm and means a lot to me.
Doppelbock - brewed in may, lagering since June. It will continue to lager until I have an open spot on my kegerator, probably late November/early December (still 2 in line ahead of this one, other than what I'm currently drinking).
Braggot - my goal is to make this my highest abv beverage ever. Probably going to take my first gravity measurement since brewday this weekend (4 weeks).
Herbal stout - the wyeast 1728 chewed through this monster in a hurry, but giving it ~4 weeks before kegging. Needs time for the flavors to meld, since there's a plethora of brewing herbs and flavorings in it.

I have an IPA that's about ready to bottle. It's my first time to do dry-hopping. I screwed up something on brew day so it will be about 6% ABV instead of 7%, so I hope it's not too bitter.

4 gallons of apple cider that's been fermenting about a week. I'm using Aldi's filtered apple juice, 12 oz sugar, yeast nutrient, and AW4 yeast.

4 gallons of porter that I just pitched a few days ago with Bell's Oberon yeast.

5 gal vanilla bourbon porter

5gal kama Citra IPA

5gal coffee bean stout

Next up will be a cream ale and a mocha stout

5 gal of Anchor Liberty clone (extract/specialty grain) — with a twist. I've substituted the called for Cascade: late in the cook for Mosaic and dry hop for Citra. Gravity stabilized so I added the dry hop yesterday.

5 gallons of old ale from a parti gyle a few ago. Finished primary and divided up.
1 g with bourbon and oak
1 g with my mixed sour culture
3 g secondary

A red ale that's finishing up primary and a pumpkin spice ale brewed 2 days ago. Hoping the pumpkin will be done by Thanksgiving.

35 liters of cider from my own apple-trees, 30 liters of gingerbread amber (kinda like christmass beer) and 25 liters of single hop red pale ale - BIAB. A lot of bottling in november :)

Already waiting to go into vessel: coffee stout, gentle pale ale and black IPA :)

I've got 2.5 gallons of blue moon clone in the fermenter right now. My first all grain batch and I did it on the stove. Been in for about 4 days now, hope it turns out well

10 gallons of coconut ipa. It’ll come in at a bit over 7%. Oops. Oh well. I’ll just have to drink it up.

Back