What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 gallons Cheap Date 2.1 (Pilsner Smash) with WLP 830 and 5 gallons Cheap Date 2.0 with Zurich Lager. Zurich Lager likes to take it's time to ferment everything. It never speeds up or slows down it's simply the little engine that could the entire duration of fermentation. It's slightly annoying but I think I'm going to make this a well used lager yeast to see how the flavor comes out over a few brews. It's lager time and White Labs says this is good for up to 11% so I just might challenge it to an Old Ale just because I can.

5 gals of a Bourbon Barrel Porter ( adding the bourbon and oak chips tonight ), 5gals of a Belgian Pale ale.

5 gallons rye sour
6 gallons rubble
3 gallons Brett Bartley wine
3 gallons sour hefeweizen
5.5 gallons tripel

5 gallons Chinook IPA
5 gallons cream ale
5 gallons dry Irish stout
5 gallons nut brown ale

I think that'll do me for a few weeks...

5 gals peat smoked brown ale
5 gals chocolate oatmeal stout
5 gals hefeweizen
3 gals gluten free abomination beer

a large portion of that is going to christmas gifts, so there is are an APA and an IPA in my near future too

5 gallons brown ale w/ Anis seed
5 gallons bourbon vanilla porter
on deck, 5.5 gallons Jameson Russian stout. ... :beard:

About to keg 10g bipa, 5g FW Double Jack clone and bottle 3.5g Abby pale ale and another 3ish gallons of double jack

Hoping to fill all of them again before it gets to cold and my second child comes into this world.

I have a mistake I brewed a couple of years ago and turned out great. I am not sure what style it matches up with but it is 5 gals of a dunkelweizen with 4 lbs extra of pils. As a Southern English Brown I won gold and 3rd BOS.

2.5 gallons cider w/ Belgian yeast
3 gallons coconut cream porter
3 gallons G'knight clone

A split batch of saison fermented with wyeast 3724. 5gals is getting some tart cherries and the other 5gals is getting the Amalgamation Brett. blend! First time using Brett!:rockin:

A stout with oak aged in bourbon.
And just made a DIPA on Wednesday. Colombia, Nelson sauvin, and centennial in mostly golden promise with just a touch of c60. I think I got !y water right finally and have high hopes for this one

10 gallons cider
5 gallons lambic
5 gallons Helles
5 gallons Vienna lager
5 gallons Russian imperial stout
5 gallons Wee Heavy
3 gallons elderberry hibiscus mead

Six gallons of Special Bitter made with Pale Ale malt from the Swaen and a generous helping of Goldings.

Sadly last weeks Kolsch tastes awful. Last time I'll use 6-row. I'm hoping that some extended lagering will drop out the grainy flavour.

I have 2 gallons of "Fire Crotch" Grapefruit IPA. Its been down since Wednesday. This is my third batch ever and the first one that everything is going pretty much as planned. I am pretty excited about this brew. I used Amarillo for bittering and whirlpool. I plan to dry hop with Citra.:rockin:

I now have 5 gallons of a hybrid American Brown Ale sitting for the next 2 weeks.

6S2ew6z.jpg

Edit: Pic added

6 gallons of a twisted Newcastle clone (my version of what I seen here as Aberdeen Ale)...Just a bit higher in ABV...and did not have EKG...used Willamette - this is what I am giving to my employees as a Christmas gift.
I have given homebrew for 14 years...wether they like it or not!
(they like it)
Merry Christmas!

5.5 gal Wee Heavy Scottish Ale. Came out a little heavier on the OG. Let's see what happens.

Latest posts

Back