What kind of brewer are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of brewer are you

• The grizzly man

• The hipster

• The whitty old guy

• The couch potato

• The beer nerd

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
Choice 1: The grizzly man
jasonmalone-0916jpg-d1a74a7da72db165_large.jpg

Choice 2: The hipster
hipster.jpg

Choice 3: The witty old guy
9886501.raydaniels.jpg

Choice 4: The overweight couch potato
beer-nerd.jpg

Choice 5: The beer nerd
Two-Nerds-Drinking.jpg

Im a cross between 4 & 5 - Slightly over weight but still good lookin' and a true nerd at heart.

Had to go with 5.

Haha I misread the OP and thought you were calling the grizzlie man a hipster. I though, "wow, I'm apparently hip!"

Looking forward to being a witty old man in the near future.

Witty geezer.

Now if hipster meant that I've listen to Jack Kerouac reading because Stan Getz is playing the sax, like hipster used to mean, then I have a little hipster in me.

The most common kind, the "Extremely fit and attractive brewer" was left off AGAIN!

WTF guys?

We are too self critical as a group.

Just realized that there was an actual poll... +1 for grizzly... Because ever since I started brewing I am looking for more and more like Hagrid. Coincidence? I think not!

ForumRunner_20130225_154623.jpg

Quite a few bearded mountain men in here.

I always wanted to grow a zz-top type beard but SWMBO doesn't like the roughness, especially when clam-digging.

Another question. Is the beard a prerequisite to becoming a brewer or is it typically adopted after becoming one?

The most common kind, the "Extremely fit and attractive brewer" was left off AGAIN!

WTF guys?

I checked none of the above because this option wasn't included. I wouldn't say extremely fit, but I'm in good enough shape for myself and my wife.

only one hipster so far?

Come out of hiding, we all know you are out there in the brewing community!

I dunno future old witty beer nerd dude I guess. Marathons are too fun to be a couch potato and a rockin beard itches like hell.

Comment on hipsters deleted.

WTF guys?

I don't think we're too self critical- but no way can I put myself in the same category as Ray Daniels! He's written books. So I have no place for myself at all.

But I'm sure that women can't brew anyway- at least I read that on the internet.

Yooper said:
But I'm sure that women can't brew anyway- at least I read that on the internet.

Oh damn. If women can't brew, and you're a woman, and men rely on your brewing (and winemaking) experience , oh wait I get it ........ OP you need to add another category STAT - diva

I don't think we're too self critical- but no way can I put myself in the same category as Ray Daniels! He's written books. So I have no place for myself at all.

so write a book and change the interwebs!!!!!!!

I have faith in you!!!

Oh wait, women can't write. Dammit, you were so close!!

grizzly adams did have a beard. that is the category that i fall under. not very well groomed and have trouble matching clothes, especially pairs of socks. i will, however, turn those grains into beer whilst slapping the smug off a parsley-pants hipster-******.
:rockin:

Back