What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came a couple days ago, but I spent a day in line getting Pfizer shot #1, so posting today:

Apple Juice concentrate base for 10G of cider and twine for stringing the hops that should start peeking out of the soil within a week or two (the grapes just started throwing out leaves).

IMG_9745.JPG

Well I guess there's a strong possibility the one I ordered in December is on it's way then too. Good for you!
Who did you order through? I went with morebeer. Ordered on Jan 26 shipped on Feb 24. I would think yours should have shipped by now. Might want to call customer service.

My kegerator tap tower draft arm wrench from Amazon. Satisfied by the quality, look, and feel. Should have had this from day 1 when initially setting up my kegerator. Now I have what I need to work on the tower nuts in a couple years from now when I replace the beer lines. Or, just in case, for emergency use.

20210304_164707.jpg

Who did you order through? I went with morebeer. Ordered on Jan 26 shipped on Feb 24. I would think yours should have shipped by now. Might want to call customer service.
I called MoreBeer and they said they were expecting more "any day now". Strange but they said my order would be shipped from the west coast, not sure why they would ship to Wisconsin from the west side facility. Really weird - I'll give them a few more days then call again. Thanks for your reply and Happy Kegging!

Still? How about pictures 😁
Still far from complete, I should have maybe said the "welded up kettle" is coming today. I still have to build the column, lyne arm and coil bucket and then I also still have to get an element and build the controller box for it. I'll post pics when it's done :D

Over the last couple weeks:
- Monster Mill 2 (from the sales forum here)
- SS Brewtech Brew Kettle Mini
- Wilserbrewer grain bag
- Avantco IC1800
- Thermoworks ChefAlarm
- MoreBeer order w/ grains, hops and yeast for several brews

Just have to build out the stand for everything and we should be ready to rock and roll.

I believe that recipe was the first 5 gallon all grain beer I ever brewed. It's a good one.
I'm very excited to get it going. This will be my second all grain brew ever. I brewed extract for a few years but I have officially jumped to all grain. I've got my water adjustments dialed in and ready to go too.

Back