What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None taken; however, it would be rather boring to simply post, "I received 4 beer mixes today...." If that's all the information I posted, then why bother?

These forums are for exchanging ideas and information; just because I know how to provide a link for interested parties to check something out doesn't make me an advertising executive.

I would have liked to see pictures of what you got, or maybe a video you made showing all the stuff inside.

None taken; however, it would be rather boring to simply post, "I received 4 beer mixes today...." If that's all the information I posted, then why bother?

These forums are for exchanging ideas and information; just because I know how to provide a link for interested parties to check something out doesn't make me an advertising executive.

Take a pic of what you got and post it. Thats what we all are doing ITT. The vids you posted do look like ads. just sayin.

I'm pretty sure the Brooklyn Brew Shop jingle will now be stuck in my head for the rest of the evening!

(Congrats on the kits though, they look like good ones.)

Got my degree (finally) and the new SS Brewtech FTSs. Can't wait to use it this weekend.

Just received 5 pounds of hops from Bob Latimer who I must add was great to deal with. Genuinely nice guy.

1lb of each

Magnum
Chinook
Saaz
East Kent Goldings
Nugget

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413319698.161505.jpg
The rest of the ingredients I needed to brew a second batch of my rye farmhouse ale. Got a love adventures in homebrewing order shipped yesterday arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 229528
The rest of the ingredients I needed to brew a second batch of my rye farmhouse ale. Got a love adventures in homebrewing order shipped yesterday arrived today.

Thats some service! I placed an order from rite brew today with ~15 different specialty grains and different odds and in. They had it shipped an hour later! Thats almost unheard of.

Thats some service! I placed an order from rite brew today with ~15 different specialty grains and different odds and in. They had it shipped an hour later! Thats almost unheard of.

full disclosure they are an hour away from me but even so thats good. I order almost all of my yeast from ritebrew you cannot beat their prices and the yeast is so well packed it arrives from Wisconsin still cold.

I got a New Belgium postcard from my in-laws yesterday. It was nice of them to send it to me... too bad I had already seen them, the photos of their trip and drunk the Fat Tire they bought back to New Zealand when I saw them a week ago :D

full disclosure they are an hour away from me but even so thats good. I order almost of my yeast from ritebrew you cannot beat their prices and the yeast is so well packed it arrives from Wisconsin still cold.

Their shipping speed and fact that you can buy grain by the oz has made me switch from northern brewer.

8 pound of hops from Hops Direct!!!

2# Cascade
2# Centennial
2# Chinook
1# Amarillo
1# Citra
Yay!!

1413426928080.jpg

Two water heater elements (2500W and 5500W) and a stainless steel nut for one of them. I'll make the other lock nut out of a 1" CPVC thread adapter.

Tomorrow 3 lbs of hops pellets get here from Hops Direct. :ban: Nugget, Willamette, and Super Alpha. I'm not sure why Fedex says that package weighs 6 pounds... does HD add some free samples or something?

Smoked wheat:

[ame]http://vimeo.com/52937676[/ame]

I have two of them now, and am looking forward to enjoying them as my first tandem brew.

Two water heater elements (2500W and 5500W) and a stainless steel nut for one of them. I'll make the other lock nut out of a 1" CPVC thread adapter.

Tomorrow 3 lbs of hops pellets get here from Hops Direct. :ban: Nugget, Willamette, and Super Alpha. I'm not sure why Fedex says that package weighs 6 pounds... does HD add some free samples or something?

Not that I am aware of... Mine said it weighed 14# but ordered 8# of hops... the box and air can't weigh 6# ya know?

Ordered some hops from Yakima Valley Hops on Saturday, USPS says the're out for delivery today! Can't wait to get home and sort them out.

Bitter Orange Peels that were apparently shipped seperately in a huge box from Midwest? Everything else came on Monday.

My absently ballot. Now I can do more research on proposed changes to State and City charters/constitutions. Yea I know has nothing to do with beer, but .....

A 50 lb box from Morebeer; 30lb 2 row, 5lb c-60, 5lb c-15, 5lb of roasted barley, 24 oz hops...free shipping!! Get the cereal killer tomorrow...

A 50 lb box from Morebeer; 30lb 2 row, 5lb c-60, 5lb c-15, 5lb of roasted barley, 24 oz hops...free shipping!! Get the cereal killer tomorrow...

Well done. I have the barley crusher , but went back and forth between the two. Going AG, I assume?

YUP! Got the e-mail that the pkgs were delivered with the rest. Did two batches of AG so far, figured I'd get the crusher to get the finer crush for the BIAB im doing. Much better results when I had the second batch double crushed.

Mike

Gelatin Finings, Chocolate Stout Kit, Super-Kleer, Pectic Enzyme, Wine Conditioner, Petrol Gel keg lubricant, 5 Gallon Soda Keg Curved Dip Tube, Ball lock gas line assembly, Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator.

Forgot to post when I got it a couple weeks ago, but I got a $50 traffic cam speeding ticket. Out of state, so I don't get points, so I'm going to say my 7.5 year record is still intact.

Forgot to post when I got it a couple weeks ago, but I got a $50 traffic cam speeding ticket. Out of state, so I don't get points, so I'm going to say my 7.5 year record is still intact.

I got one of those a couple of weeks ago based on the number of a license plate that was surrendered and supposedly destroyed over a year ago. Car that plate belonged to was also moved across the country over a year ago. That's what happens when you let profit driven entities "verify" data. They don't spend enough effort (= money) to make sure they get things right. :mad:

Brew on :mug:

Don't ever pay a camera ticket. You have a right to face your accuser in court. Plus the company that owns all the contracts for camera based speed traps is located in Australia and most of the tickets are bogus and many municipalities have a lawsuit against them for frivolous tickets and not maintaining their systems

I heard that they have a year to serve you but I doubt the camera will show up on the court date

I got one of those a couple of weeks ago based on the number of a license plate that was surrendered and supposedly destroyed over a year ago. Car that plate belonged to was also moved across the country over a year ago. That's what happens when you let profit driven entities "verify" data. They don't spend enough effort (= money) to make sure they get things right. :mad:

Brew on :mug:

Ouch

Don't ever pay a camera ticket. You have a right to face your accuser in court. Plus the company that owns all the contracts for camera based speed traps is located in Australia and most of the tickets are bogus and many municipalities have a lawsuit against them for frivolous tickets and not maintaining their systems

Violationinfo.com was the website referenced on mine. Not sure where their company is based. I almost did exactly what I got the ticket for about a week after I got it, so I'm sure mine wasn't bogus. It would have cost me over $50 to drive the 90 miles to where I got it to appear in court, so it was cheaper to just pay it and move on.

I don't pay them. I don't go to court either. Never had anything happen because of it. There are 2 people who drive my truck. Me and my wife. They say in the letter, if it wasn't you then you have to tell them who so they can issue that person a ticket. But you cannot be forced to testify against your spouse in any court. So the whole thing is garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Back