What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HBT
BYO
Zymurgy
The New Brewer
Brulosophy
AHA
BJCP
ASBC
MBAA
BA
Alabama Brewers Guild
Various subReddits
Variety of published papers and books

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
Any that I can get my hands on. Cidercraft, Brew, Beer and brewing, zymurgy, wine enthusiast, wine press northwest, Distiller, Scotch Whisky, Whiskey Advocate, NW Brewing News

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
No mags for me, an old copy of 'Making Wine in your Kitchen' by Mettja Roates circa 1970. Online searches also help.

Been a few years but BYO was the only one I read back when I brewed.

Craft beer and brewing. I got my best recipe from there (Fremont brewing before dark star)

Nothing consistent at the moment...I typically just do a Google search and if needed pull something out of the local library in-person or through an e-reader if I am looking for something.

I don't subscribe to anything, paper or electronic. If I have a question or need a recipe I just google it. But homebrewtalk is usually the hit I read.

How to Brew, book. Experimental Brewing podcast/website, Basic Brewing podcast, Brulosophy! Milk the Funk, Google search for forum responses.

Homebrewtalk, stackexchange, brewersfriend...mostly I search subjects online and look for any articles/discussions about it.

Zymurgy regularly, madfermentationist, Brülosophy, Braukaiser but he hasn't been active for 3 years, Experimental Brewing, HomebrewTalk occasionally. I used to get BYO which is a great magazine but just don't have that much time.

Back