What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zymurgy and brulosophy. Used to listen to the Brewing Network when Jamil was on there. Sometimes Brew Your Own.

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
Craft Beer and Brewing, Reddit’s r/Homebrewing, Mad Fermentationist, Milk the Funk FB group, Brulosophy, Scott Janish’s blog, Ales of the Riverwards (Ed Coffey’s blog).

I have no subscriptions, and am somewhat lapsed as a homebrewer at this point, although I have a few projects I'm thinking about breaking out the ol' carboy for. I would occasionally pick up some of those magazine listed above off the rack.

BYO, Zymurgy, Brewing Network, Brulosophy, Basic Brewing Radio, BeerSmith Podcast, Milk the Funk, Advanced Homebrewing Facebook group, German Brewing Facebook group.

I’ve read a variety of magazines and have settled for Craft Beer and Brewing. Anything else that I need, I will usually surf the net for an answer. I listen to Brulosophy and the Craft Beer and Brewing podcast as I can pick up tidbit to refine my technique.

BYO, Books on Specific Styles or Techniques and I listen to a few different PodCasts (Experimental Brewing, Brulosphy, Home Brew Happy Hour, Brew Strong..)

I'm a member of David Heath's facebook group, I follow Brulosophy, and that's about it.

Edit: oh wait, I also watch Short Circuited Brewing, Beer&BBQ with Larry, and NewToHomebrew Tom on YouTube, but they've been pretty light on videos the last few months.

Last edited:
I don’t read any magazines, but have often found online articles from BYO and Craft Beer and Brewing when I do searches about specific topics. Other than that, just informational websites

Latest posts

Back