What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say it is. Wikipedia say "Fingerstyle guitar is the technique of playing the guitar or bass guitar by plucking the strings directly with the fingertips, fingernails, or picks attached to fingers". Adrian just happens to be my favorite fingerstyle guitarist, along with Leo Kotke and Preston Reed.

Leo Kottke?!?! There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Saw him in concert about 20 years ago. Good show.

For fingerstyle, it’s hard to beat Tommy. Saw him in concert about 6 or 7 years ago. He’s ridiculous.

Leo Kottke?!?! There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Saw him in concert about 20 years ago. Good show.

For fingerstyle, it’s hard to beat Tommy. Saw him in concert about 6 or 7 years ago. He’s ridiculous.

I love Tommy! It’s a dang shame more folks don’t seem to know about him.

This one is poppy as heck and there's a naughty word in there, but it is really catchy:

It became an ear worm for me (yes, I first heard it on a Sunday beer tasting), so much so that I had to do a jam over the progression:

Back