What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a toss up what i wanted to play between black eyed peas and shocking blue....went with this...

but never though about f'in my cousin listing to this one?

there's a time in your life, when you see the word "booglerize" for the first time.... :mug: 🤣

edit: and you know with a name like 'booglerize' just like smucker's, it's gotta be good!
I had heard the song before but seeing the name on the side bar made me play it. Wish I did remember the name as your KC and Sunshine band would have gotten booglerize.

Listen to the first video last night and started thinking about pinball wizard not my cousin. Wonder who lifted who. Videos set to start on a similar sound.

edit: did some more looking to see when the songs were released and it say the guitar riff in venus was lifted from pinball wizard.

Last edited:
It’s basically Journey w/ John Waite on vocals. I love me some Neal Schon—Blistering leads. Even if the song is steeped in Velveeta.

And the little synth accents in the chorus magnify the cheese.

Lots of old reggae peter tosh, bunny wailer, jacob miller to name a few, not usually a reggae guy but its garden season and i want to “feel da vibration mon” legalize it don’t criticize it 😆

Last edited:
Lots of old reggae peter tosh, bunny wailer, jacob miller to name a few, not usually a reggae guy but its garden season and i want to “feel da vibration mon” legalize it don’t criticize it 😆
For you! I don't like this song.

Last edited:
They're bad, They're nationwide. Live in Billings MT
20220612_205722_resized_1.jpg

Back