What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I’m biased, but perhaps it’s just that old dudes in general are cool, and that lends itself to great music and shows! Now that I’m thinking about it, all the best music is made by kids and old dudes. Maybe middle-aged people just aren’t at the right inflection point, and things like St. Anger happen.

I've recently gotten into first reaction videos on YouTube. If you don't know it's (usually) younger folks uploading their first reactions to various songs of the 60s and 70s. I have about 6 different ones that I'm subscribed to, and quite enjoy. In a weird sort of way it's kind of like sharing that magical song with someone who has never heard it before. Something we've all likely done before I'm sure.

Example - Andy&Alex, two college kids who also happen to be musicians.

Oh, goodness... it's been more than a day and no one has anything else...

Turns out I came on top of my pump-up music inspired post. Definitely a win. Definitely used the pump up music in the previous post.

But now it's the weekend... so:

I'll give it a shot here and see if there are some who regularly play some instrument or another.

Those of you who are musically inclined, what is a good source for finding/buying sheet music?

someone was learning about STA1+ gene yeast this morning....for some reason, i laughed and had to google SKA Music.....first hit

(i was honestly expecting something from madness though)

Making us absolutely "mental"
playingcowbell.jpeg

Amazon Music 90s Grunge and Alternative! I can dig 60s/70s/80s and 90s Rock, Motown. But nothing rocks my soul like 90s grunge and post grunge. 90s.... In my late 20s, drunk out of my mind and in the Mosh pits...heavy sigh. My wife still can't picture me in a leather or Jean jacket head band and Chuck Conner Converse sneakers shoving and being shoved in a pit full of drunk and high people....another short story from my library of Tales of a Misspent youth..😈

Latest posts

Back