What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not savvy enough to post links, but I've been listening to the Michael Buble' channel on Pandora for several days; mainly because they play a TON of Sinatra, Martin, Nat, Harry Connick Jr, in addition to Mr Buble's excellent versions of 40's & 50's swing; I grew up listening to a radio station around here back in the 80's that my dad loved, that played all of the great music from that era. Once in a while I'll switch to the Immortal Swing youtube channel that @bracconiere turned me on to, to clear my palate.

I've seen Buble and Connick in concert, both class acts. I LOVE that sort of music. Used to dig the swing, but over that now.

Rebel Radio
directory-rebel-radio-logo.jpg

The Hardest Station in the Freakin' Nation! Chicago, IL USA | Rebel Radio

Skipping how this just reminds me I'm an old fart... ;)
There are so many amazing albums on this list, I'm gonna grab the few I don't already have.
Except for "RAM"...

View attachment 717045

Bit off topic but I just watched the 1971 Nebraska Oklahoma game. If someone was my age watching that game live, they would have been 4yrs old (my age live in 1971) in 1921, just after WWI and with the world recovering from the H1N1 flu pandemic.

GE had commercials in the game referring to 1928 electronic innovations and Ford had commercials referring to their new safety features on the model-T!

Goes by fast brother!

Back