What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it count that I just shut everything off because pearl jam came on? F- those whiney M-Fers. Pearl jam is not "Classic Rock" regardless of their age. Stick another needle in and get it over with, after your first platinum album, you have no right to whine...

It was grunge.. it is not now "classic". despite what my kids say. The Dead Milkmen or The Dead Kennedy's are not "classic" just because they happened some time ago!

Maybe I'm just a gen-x'er getting old...

Bracc....are you psychic or what? That was awesome! Found my new youtube channel! And no I DO NOT like the Black Eyed peas...

i just found Electro Swing, back in december.....been liking it...fun stuff.....and no i'm not psychic? it's you're signature! that's why when it came on i thought of you!

edit: and i just like the one song, which i'd get banned for mentioning here......

Last edited:
It was grunge.. it is not now "classic". despite what my kids say. The Dead Milkmen or The Dead Kennedy's are not "classic" just because they happened some time ago!

Maybe I'm just a gen-x'er getting old...

reminds me of that scene in futurama, when leela called sir-mix-a-lot's big butt's classical music.....lol

Miles Davis Flamenco Sketches (alternate take) which is better than the first version, I think.

Followed by Tool's Pneuma

Danny Carey is to drumming to what Miles Davis is to the trumpet

I normally don't listen to rap, but this song skewers so many segments of society inside of 3 minutes, its quickly become one of my new politically incorrect favorites.

thanks for that and i don't listen to mcuh rap either but, sometimes there's two i do to see a diference....

and then the distinction...

(never finish this one)

not sure why....

damn, i got a page not found, i think both me and HBT are tired. but it reminded me of this title so thought i'd listen to it.

True story. Started watching Connected on netflix today. Started chatting about it.. episode 1 is
Called survalance. My keypad, out of the blue has .goene to shliut!!!! Ergo...

At age 61, I only recently discovered The Cure and lead singer Robert Smith. I always liked Friday I’m In Love but other than that, didn’t know them at all until I came across their performances (YouTube) for their 2019 induction into The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

participating in a chalenge thread to make "beer", and beer only, in a dry country trying to figure something out. no cider, no whiskey, but just "BEER"! ;) putting my skills to the test! see if i can help this poor guy get some vitamins!

participating in a chalenge thread to make "beer", and beer only, in a dry country trying to figure something out. no cider, no whiskey, but just "BEER"! ;) putting my skills to the test! see if i can help this poor guy get some vitamins!

Dimebag Darrell was the crunchiest.

Back