What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy carp! Me too! I've got all my Megadeth on my phone on shuffle. Good energy for this mindless work I'm doing at the moment. "Symphony of destruction" just started.
\m/ \m/ Megadeth is one of my favorites and makes for very challenging guitar practice.

Shooting Star singing "Only Flesh And Blood" great song circa 1981. Here they are much later performing it. That guy can really play that electric violin. Sounds like a lead guitar later on in the song. They don't play instruments like that in today's music.

Theres a guitar thread! Give it a bump, i have been playing master of puppets and back in black.

Listening to lately....
Killers run for cover
Walk the moon one foot
Wombats turn
Cold war kids tied up?
Dangerous summer permanent rain
Merle haggard working man blues
Anything waylon jennings
Micheal wanna be starting
C and c gonna make you sweat
Wes Montgomery
John coltrane love supreme

IMG_1520136058.764696.jpg
zen arcade is a all time favorite for me. Drinking a barrier/prison city bug juice collaboration since my home brew is quite carbed yet.

Been listening to Ninja Sex Party lately. I'm not sure I can recommended it. They are similar to The Lonely Island, but maybe not as clever. They have a whole back story thing going.

I do like their cover albums a bit. They do some fine recreations of some classic tunes. It's an homage to the songs of they liked from the 70s and 80s.

But their personas are "out there".

World i know live

Jt and chris stapleton say something

I liked the kitchen dwellers, remind me of yonder. Wish i saw yonder more in concert.

Last edited:
Heading home and remember seeing them in concert in the area for the first time. All written reviews were poor but I remember just being to the right of the stage. Just a red light shining up from under the dark stage and Cornell tearing out his young lungs. When he sang that night it was like 3x intensity.

Back