What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yazoo's "Upstairs at Eric's" was featured on a recent episode of "The Americans" and I've been stuck on that one for about a week now.

Not much of a metalhead (though I can dig it when I'm in the mood), but as my wife likes it much more than I do, going up to Philly for her birthday this weekend to see these guys for what I understand is a pretty rare US show...

Getting in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, Kathy Sledge was absolutely beautiful back in the day!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQ8LLptUo[/ame]

The usual Saturday morning surf rock/rockabilly show took a bit of a left turn and the host is playing tons of metal, heavy on the Black Sabbath. Kinda awesome.

EDIT: Heh. I keep a 30 ml syringe filled with distilled water to rinse the probe on my pH meter. As I'm squirting it, there's Ozzy singing "Push the needle in!"

Family away, I was making Soup and Bread Bowls for guests Saturday. I thought to myself, "You know, a LOT of people enjoy RUSH. Maybe there is something about them that I am under appreciating. I should Spotify RUSH and check them out."

I got through almost all of the first two albums before I had to shut it off...

Family away, I was making Soup and Bread Bowls for guests Saturday. I thought to myself, "You know, a LOT of people enjoy RUSH. Maybe there is something about them that I am under appreciating. I should Spotify RUSH and check them out."

I got through almost all of the first two albums before I had to shut it off...

Ha. I like Rush, but I can only listen to them in small doses. One album at a time at most. Eventually the lead singer's voice will always start to grate one me.

That said.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M[/ame]

Here's another old one that still holds true today. I can only imagine that this is what those greys are thinking when they first arrive?...

We screwed this planet & ourselves up so much, they gotta be thinkin' the same thing? I think your atmosphere is hurting my eyes...

My little sister and her friends are obsessed with this song. They grew up in the 90s. I grew up liking the song. I am not ashamed.

Now its stuck in my head.

Latest posts

Back