What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Die Antwoord - 'I Fink You Freeky'

Really cool group out of South Africa, got a weird rave / electronic / rap thing going on that I've been digging. I'd share a video but am apparently undereducated in the realm of posting something from YouTube without screwing it up. Sooooo.... if anyone would care to school me on doing this, pm me :)

I have a wide range of musical tastes and today its Daughtry followed by Black Stone Cherry, Hinder, or Shinedown

Last edited by a moderator:
Chilling last night in the "basement lounge"

Iron Maiden, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Awesome album, probably my favorite of theirs, or second to their Powerslave album.

^^^^^
Wth is that $hit? its like,
i duno. two robots, one from india and one from russia, talking on a payphone?
:rockin::cross:

And listening to this: Derek Sherinian, with Slash, Billy Idol, and Zakk Wylde - 'In the Summertime' cover. I've always liked watching the video and Slash's cigarette, and enjoy this cover of the song.

Plus, Billy's sneer makes the song a little on the dirty side... :D

Kruder & Dorfmeister - DJ Kicks
[ame]http://soundcloud.com/gigdib/kruder-and-dorfmeister-dj-kicks[/ame]

Best hour and 12 min of my week so far.

Julie Fowlis - hug air a bhonaid mhoir. You can't go wrong starting your day with scots gaelic.

Back