What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for Tool on the first page. Also enjoying quite a bit of Tipper lately, and general classic rock radio.

Heard an Electric Light Orchestra song the other day from way back in my yute, brought back some good memories of crazy days :)
I had a ton of their albums as a kid, always enjoyed their up beat take on music. Went on Youtube and downloaded the worx.
Now kicking back with a beer and reliving some good days...

Cheers!

I mean, admittedly their best hits verged perilously close to bubblegum, but having worked through a chunk of their top 50 tonite there's a ton of great driving music :D

Cheers!

Never really listen to too much ELO, but heard this one about a year ago and thought it was Dave Edmunds.

A cover version of this song came up as a recommendation while listening to ELO. A song about driving.

This was the kind of music I like to listen to as a kid

I mean, admittedly their best hits verged perilously close to bubblegum, but having worked through a chunk of their top 50 tonite there's a ton of great driving music :D

Cheers!

My favorite ELO album was Time. A well put together concept album, and I'm a sucker for concept albums.
My fav from the album...

Yeah, those are very good tunes too. Kind of funny, my intro to Blondie was kind of oblique, I was not paying attention to what was popular I suppose...

Plus the two Uroy versions..., I know first heard and used on radio show was his heavy dub version, even before original. But I got to admit, Debbie's version is my favorite.

I tried taking piano lessons when I was younger. They didn't take. My brother, on the other hand, is an excellent pianist having played for over 50 years most of it professionally. Now he's mostly giving lessons to 60 students and judging at NYSSMA evaluation festivals. Me? I play my stereo.

If I knew how much I would miss the '90s, perhaps I would have ...anyway, ,,; well it was my last window of hope, into not becomeing who I am now. ;}

This, while brewing a SMaSH.
348D4661-8125-408A-920D-4E33D190107C.png

Back