What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live Clutch show for free ???? Epic. Pre show HB Irish stour

EF7F8322-1A53-44FF-94B9-44A5D289888B.jpeg

My Märzen on the right, Bayern Märzen on the left. I should have taken the pic before i reshuffled everything in my kegerator. Mine was much clearer before I stirred up the schmutz in the bottom of the keg. Both taste about the same to my not-quite-recovered-from-covid tastebuds.
63ADBBA9-B165-40C5-B467-D9A06ED6BDDD.jpeg

My Märzen on the right, Bayern Märzen on the left. I should have taken the pic before i reshuffled everything in my kegerator. Mine was much clearer before I stirred up the schmutz in the bottom of the keg. Both taste about the same to my not-quite-recovered-from-covid tastebuds.
View attachment 781241
Good ol' Bayern! Have you had the anniversary pilsner yet? Also, this year's hefe was almost on par with Paulaner's. I think I actually preferred it.

Good ol' Bayern! Have you had the anniversary pilsner yet? Also, this year's hefe was almost on par with Paulaner's. I think I actually preferred it.
No, I haven’t yet. We’re at the farm and the selection out here in the boondocks is limited. We‘re going to the city house, in Billings, in a couple of days and one of the things on my to-do list is to pick up some more Bayern’s. Looking forward to to the release of this year’s Face Plant.

No, I haven’t yet. We’re at the farm and the selection out here in the boondocks is limited. We‘re going to the city house, in Billings, in a couple of days and one of the things on my to-do list is to pick up some more Bayern’s. Looking forward to to the release of this year’s Face Plant.
Get some 35th anniversary pils in addition. It's good stuff. I suppose you'll hit the LHBS on 3rd while you're at it, huh? Another note, it's too bad Oktoberfest on Grand closed...

Get some 35th anniversary pils in addition. It's good stuff. I suppose you'll hit the LHBS on 3rd while you're at it, huh? Another note, it's too bad Oktoberfest on Grand closed...
Yeah, I’ll stop and visit Craig, even if I don’t really need anything (but probably buy something anyway). Did that brew-on-premesis place on 24th ever really get off the ground? Their website just said “closed indefinitely”, or something similar, last time I looked.

Latest posts

Back