What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB wheat sour modeled by my son!
IMG_20220702_172023.jpg

0EF9BA1D-4610-4890-82E7-DEDBFD62DDEA.jpeg
38DD64B2-8D71-408E-9545-B74076915C23.jpeg
503A0197-F8B9-4EEE-AA81-F4E78757EB82.jpeg
Thursday my wife and I celebrate 15 years of marriage or as I like to say, her putting up with me. Her sister and husband celebrate six years on Saturday and are in town visiting. So my in-laws offered to watch the kids today so we could all go out and celebrate early while they are in town visiting. It’s been a fun afternoon.

View attachment 773752

Taste test of a Kolsch I brewed on Memorial Day. Just kegged it 5 days ago. Got about 3 weeks to go then it should be clear as glass.

From Western Ohio, eh? If you don’t mind me asking, where in western Ohio? I grew up in Shelby County.

image.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 773758View attachment 773759View attachment 773760Thursday my wife and I celebrate 15 years of marriage or as I like to say, her putting up with me. Her sister and husband celebrate six years on Saturday and are in town visiting. So my in-laws offered to watch the kids today so we could all go out and celebrate early while they are in town visiting. It’s been a fun afternoon.

Congrats! It’s my wife and my 18th anniversary tomorrow. Going to a cat cafe for her and a brewery for dinner for me tomorrow. Compromise!

From Western Ohio, eh? If you don’t mind me asking, where in western Ohio? I grew up in Shelby County.

View attachment 773768
Shelby County... I automatically think Sidney. Went to a couple of the restaurants in their downtown. Loved them both.

Born in WI, lived in Athens for a while. Now Dayton area. Love Jackie O's!
I enjoy Columbus Brewing Co. Can't find it at Kroger so I normally have to go through a Giant Eagle to get it.
I see Cleveland. Not taking the smaller breweries in WI that are not so small now into account, I think Great Lakes Brewing Company might have been my first foray into "craft brewing".

Shelby County... I automatically think Sidney. Went to a couple of the restaurants in their downtown. Loved them both.

Born in WI, lived in Athens for a while. Now Dayton area. Love Jackie O's!
I enjoy Columbus Brewing Co. Can't find it at Kroger so I normally have to go through a Giant Eagle to get it.
I see Cleveland. Not taking the smaller breweries in WI that are not so small now into account, I think Great Lakes Brewing Company might have been my first foray into "craft brewing".

Yep. Sidney was my home town. The “big city” of the county as some of my cousins who lived elsewhere in the county called it. :)

Headed to Great Lakes for lunch today.

OT: Drinking coffee now and listening to my wife and son watch the F1 race. They really get into it so I’m just hearing a lot of yelling from the other room.

Last edited:
Running errands earlier so I stopped by Apogee Brewing, my buddy's brewery.

Had an English style Porter, Orbital Manuevers in the Dark.
C5DCC641-D9A0-4731-9E19-2D50BF826D44.jpeg

Next up Sea of Tranquility, a czech pilsner.
5BE4ED70-8CEA-415B-9FA5-FBC03AA375CF.jpeg

And now home, enjoying a Foggy on the Details, a Firestone Walker / Monkish collab. (And yes, i intentionally focused on the background and left the foreground details Foggy).
02A9569B-CFF1-4D1F-ADFD-801D7717D2B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back