What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold Smoke
392A7F1B-33A9-409B-89F6-2553A114AE44.jpeg

I’m a self admitted pumpkin beer lover and tough critic. I usually do Reno_envy’s pumpkin ale every year but this year I just haven’t had the chance. Grabbed this at Aldi on a whim and it’s actually pretty great. Not too sweet and spices are just right.

View attachment 743060
A good Aldi beer is pretty rare!

1632294128480.png

Just something to purrrr me off to sleep, but @Stormcrow i expect twice that from you, and your funky corn flakes! hopefully with a selfy stash just so in 20 years when someone google's "how to get head" they find you! (unlike "crappy homebrewer" which comes up with me! lol)

:mug: :mug: :mug: to all, and an almost good night!

Drinking a really nice HB Dark Mild. At bit higher on the ABV side then intended (3.9%) since I found I incorrectly measured the Crystal Malt and used twice what I was intending. It turned-out really well though.
I have the unfortunate task of finishing the keg to free up the tap since guests are coming over the weekend after next and they're going to like something different. One could have worse challenges.

IMG_7096.JPG

Back