What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor guy got skunked and a bath. To say he doesn't like baths is an understatement...

Thanks @fourfarthing - I think ?
View attachment 737679

twas me. That was only ok if I recall.

train beers while I can.

EA3FA740-89E7-4AAF-BB14-133B2A2464E3.jpeg
A1122581-CBFC-45D8-B8BB-F86D71D4E309.jpeg

Hmm funny farm must know I want to take vaca. Well one more month of Uber overtime and hopefully no stress as far as I can see.

OT: I make my cider dry. I wouldn't say this is bone dry but good crabapple essence. Maybe it's a play on Kingston and bone. Impulse buy at the country store coming back from the lab
00008IMG_00008_BURST20210803172517.jpg

Last edited:
Fidens Dunndidit. So Ive had the socratic questioning 16 and Eugenes Broccoli which were both excellent, so this is my first of their "standard" offerings. Little lighter on grain bill mouthfeel compared to SQ16, but the flavor profile of this with Citra/Mosaic is downright excellent! First sip and I was like wow this really pops with flavor! The taste is definitely what I consider to be completely saturated with great hop flavor, solid bitterness in the background and it finishes a tiny bit dry to close it all up. Very well done. Appreciate the porch bomb that I am still working on @Dgallo !

IMG_0538.jpg

Kettlehouse “Juicy Montana Pale”. This is one of what seems to be a trend with western breweries. A relatively low gravity (4-5%) pale ale with a lot of late hop additions. They’re all described as “juicy” or “hazy”. I would call them “NEIPA lite”. This one is pretty good. All Southern Hemisphere hops (Waimea, Wakatu, and Nelson Sauvin) to 30 IBU and 4.8%. A good hot weather beer.

8B9B16F4-BF62-42E4-B12A-EC42808A980E.jpeg

I got a break from running the combine for a couple of hours. An excuse to sit in the brewery, where it’s cool, and have a beer.

Back