What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2039D867-1365-40B8-9A3D-6169DE7D4DF7.jpeg

Last edited:
HB Triple. Five days in the bottle but eight months in the fermenter (seven months and one week more than I wanted). I made a starter with too much dry yeast and 1/4 C sugar plus the usual priming solution with 1/2 C sugar.
It's already pretty good. Not sure if bottle conditioning beyond full carbonation is even necessary.
Belgium Trippell .jpg

HB Triple. Five days in the bottle but eight months in the fermenter (seven months and one week more than I wanted). I made a starter with too much dry yeast and 1/4 C sugar plus the usual priming solution with 1/2 C sugar.
It's already pretty good. Not sure if bottle conditioning beyond full carbonation is even necessary.
View attachment 737277

8 months in a fermenter? Wow! Never heard of that. Goes against all common knowledge of getting the beer off the trub.

Had both of these courtesy of @Dgallo sending them my way. Artisanal snow cone sour series: Pina colada and cherry. Disclaimer: I don't like coconut lol. Can tell the Pina colada was well made but my wife drank that one and I took the cherry. The cherry is really good. The sour balances the fruit very well so not too sweet. The cherry one does taste like a cherry popsicle.
IMG_0479.jpg
tempImagepGjGLw.png

I’m glad you liked it. But, if it requires 8x10 color glossies, with circles ’n’ arrows an’ a paragraph on the back explainin’ each one…I’ll pass. :cool:

Bonus points to all who get the reference…
Alice’s Diner?
OT
@Section1 nut brown
94735877-D4A0-443D-B70C-2D830F03CBF8.jpeg

Latest posts

Back