What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Munich Helles
D6F0C523-734F-4A66-91C8-7A144B51C5BD.jpeg

Got my first COVID shot this morning. Water and one glass of bourbon tonight. Hoping I don’t feel like crap tomorrow. My wife wasn’t feeling very good on day 2 after hers.

Best of luck *fingers crossed*
Everyone I know, but me - of course, just got the sore arm after their first jab. I was, as you might say, the lucky one. Let's just say, I've been having a miserable day.

I can't do any pain killers due to my gut issues. That's probably the worst of it, headaches have to just go away naturally.

Wife wraps up nursing school in a month, so I'm definitely on the up and up :) could do without the pain though. It's certainly not what I expected for the first dose. Sore arm, check! Everything else, wtf!

Truly sorry for your troubles brother. Never met anyone with such an issue.

Raw beer? Heh?

All they do is raw beer. Nordic, hot rocks dumped into a brew kettle style but on a larger scale. They do a rocking farmhouse line though. The saison is the best at staying out of the super lacto trap in our neck of the woods. Last time I was over there they weren't set up to boil in the brewhouse.

🤯

Last edited:
This is going to sound a little funny considering where I am at and considering that I brew, but I don't really drink. I don't have anything against drinking I just have no desire to drink myself.

I brew to get high proof alcohol to use in alcohol extractions of various medicinal mushrooms and herbs etc.

Back