What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard pour a Nelson DIPA lol
C1E2DBD5-47E2-426D-B54D-A4434D60C59A.jpeg

Trying out a bottle of Gueze I made with my son.. His 21st is tomorrow, The first beer he ordered was at Cantillion (he was 16), so he wanted to do one for his 21st.. So we did a 3, 2, 1 year beer and about a year ago we bottled, corked, and capped 100+ 750ml bottles. I shipped a bunch out to family and friends so we can do a surprise virtual tasting tomorrow.
needed to make sure I had some "notes".

Came out pretty solid if I say so myself, though I'm not as sure how the shipping is going to end up with a few cloudy pours.

Short pour of the CCC Wheat (Centennial, Cascade, Citra) I kegged yesterday. This is the only recipe, out of about 15, that I’ve put together over the last few years, that I’ve never found a commercial equivalent of. Everybody from dedicated craft beer drinkers to Bud Light only drinkers seem to like this. I guess the blind squirrel does, occasionally, find the acorn. :cool:
3FD2B4FA-CBE8-4FB3-B870-5A9760999E9A.jpeg

Back