What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5E640701-613B-44F1-86F9-0E7AEAB5A1E0.jpeg

I just ordered some beers from a little bottle shop in the Adirondacks and they have this beer. Couldn’t resist adding a can of this to the order. Now I need to ask my wife to pick up my order on her way home tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn’t look at the receipt. 😬 Good thing her friends husband placed a similar order too. 👍🏽

I just ordered some beers from a little bottle shop in the Adirondacks and they have this beer. Couldn’t resist adding a can of this to the order. Now I need to ask my wife to pick up my order on her way home tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn’t look at the receipt. 😬 Good thing her friends husband placed a similar order too. 👍🏽

We're loaded here in town but at $14/can, kinda specialty item.

I'm kinda digging that glass. Is it stable in that orientation or were you testing physics?

Cheers! ;)
Thanks! It’s stable and it freaks my wife out. She always thinks it’s going to split over. It was made to be able to lean like that which was the reason I bought it. Although after a few beers it can be hard to set it down so it’s sitting straight up. Haha

wanted to buy some so bad
In Roseville it's on the isle and you can see it from fifty yards away. I am unable to walk past without grabbing a couple or a few. My wife even bought a 4-pack when I wasn't with her.
I have a lot of HB bottled but zero other beer in the house I would drink.

Drinking a CAPS from the local brewery There Does Not Exist. And in a TDNE proper glass.

85341505-99A0-4506-AD64-47F007451319.jpeg

CAPS • Hazy IPA • 6.5%
CAPS is a hazy india pale ale built with a base of 2 row barley and HEAVY doses of oats and wheat. The golden and fluffy malt character lays the base for HEAVY DOSES of hopping both hot side and in the dryhop. CAPS is dosed with copious amounts of Citra and Galaxy in the whirlpool and the FIRST dry hop. The second dry hop of Sabro lends a unique coconut(y) character to an already fruit forward aroma. Notes of peach blossom, nectarine skin, guavas, and lilikoi fruit.

Latest posts

Back