What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB NEIPA w/citra mosaic and galaxy. And a tiny bit of Eureka! Still needs a bit more time to carb up fully. Considering replacing my old perlick taps. Have one that slow drips and one that I swear gives an off flavor.
0FE7966D-8AAC-4E04-B579-632036E9FD2E.jpeg

HB NEIPA w/citra mosaic and galaxy. And a tiny bit of Eureka! Still needs a bit more time to carb up fully. Considering replacing my old perlick taps. Have one that slow drips and one that I swear gives an off flavor. View attachment 704726

Aren't you 40 now? Should know how to post a non-sideways pic! 😉

Last FN from SLT....

PXL_20201024_192554480.jpg

Golden Promise/Idaho Gem SMaSH HB.

Idaho Gem is interesting - the Gooding Farms site describes it as having ”Pineapple, Cherry, Candied fruit, Herbal and Spicy” character. I get the pineapple, but also green melon, nectarine, and orange blossom. No grapefruit or pine. I used them at 60, 10 min, and whirlpool from 190 F down. I wish I’d had enough to dry hop, too.

Would complement a minty hop. Any suggestions?

556E09AF-71A7-4AC7-B8CA-FFCB0C537CA5.jpeg

Gorgeous beer, more gorgeous cat!

He has beat his three brothers and two canine friends to be the last man standing : ) I think he's 15 and still going well. We euthanized our oldest on July 4th; he was 17. Bobble, here, has managed to maintain a good bill of health compared to his cousin-brothers : )

View attachment 704774View attachment 704775The Hyperchroma was different than many of the other OH beers I’ve had. Not different in a bad way but an interesting way. The All Simcoe Everything is straight up pineapple juice with a piney/resin character on the back end. Super smooth and crushable!
This years simcoe crop is outstanding. I’ve had 3 single hop simcoe beers and have been blown away

Lol I just turned 40. I don’t know how to properly it correctly off the phone. I’d appreciate some tech support

On my old phone I had to take the pic in landscape mode. This new Goggle Pixle 4 doesn't matter. Either way comes pics come out properly. So... in other words, IDK.

16041057353196156107278775974418.jpg

Best sloop I’ve had in a long long time. Man is the simcoe they have potent and delicious. Very orange forward View attachment 704776
I almost picked up a 4-pack of it today. Haven’t had it since January 2019 so I think it’s long overdue.
I love Simcoe, it’s one of my favorite hops.

Kind of a bitter bomb and this brewery loves dark crystal in their ipas. I didn’t mean to buy it, but when I reached to move a four pack aside to get what I wanted, I knocked the damn thing on the floor. I figured I dented them all to hell, so they’re mine now. Not terrible, but wouldn’t need it again.

3464D62C-03FF-4700-87D7-47E4F27BFD73.jpeg

Latest posts

Back