What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching some fooseball yesterday
PXL_20201025_192843220.jpg

I love wet hop beers, alot, and this is probably good but the metallic taste is terrible. I wonder if they have some bad caps? All 6 have been bad. Even the rim is metallic. I doubt QC would have caught it. I'm very bummed since I'm on east coast and nobody stocks wet hop stuff in South Carolina. Anybody else having same issue?
16037535955741979038297720680883.jpg

Are the red leaves an optical illusion or just cool af or both?
That's my Japanese maple. It is cool af. It's taken a beaten but loves where it is. Probably about 15' high and 25' wide on the side of a sandy hill. It's been here since I moved in 20 years ago. It's taken a direct hit from a white pine branch slicing off a big branch. My brother whos a agriculture major said I should chop it down when I moved in because it was about to die due to rot on the trunk. I just planted a couple of baby ones close by because every year a new tree falls and takes out something. Had a huge oak take out half a huge andromeda and birch in a woodland path. That made me sad but I just keep planting, replacing and enjoying. That tree blazes red every year

That's my Japanese maple. It is cool af. It's taken a beaten but loves where it is. Probably about 15' high and 25' wide on the side of a sandy hill. It's been here since I moved in 20 years ago. It's taken a direct hit from a white pine branch slicing off a big branch. My brother whos a agriculture major said I should chop it down when I moved in because it was about to die due to rot on the trunk. I just planted a couple of baby ones close by because every year a new tree falls and takes out something. Had a huge oak take out half a huge andromeda and birch in a woodland path. That made me sad but I just keep planting, replacing and enjoying. That tree blazes red every year
So effin 😎

HB Märzen.
This tastes good after a cold miserable day. The high temp was 14° at 3:00 PM. Supposed to get below 0° with some windchill tonight.
Yep, that’s heading my way too. I don’t think we’re seeing zero, but low single digits overnight. I’m a little excited to utilize my fancy remote start, though.

HB Märzen.
This tastes good after a cold miserable day. The high temp was 14° at 3:00 PM. Supposed to get below 0° with some windchill tonight.
View attachment 704137
You say that likes it's a bad thing. I'm looking forward to some cooler temps. Bring on the snow.
DD9750D2-2165-46A9-9AF4-B62E2805CCEA.jpeg

Homebrew Black Cat. Something went wrong and it's not as black as it's supposed to be but it sure tastes good.

You say that likes it's a bad thing. I'm looking forward to some cooler temps. Bring on the snow.
Homebrew Black Cat. Something went wrong and it's not as black as it's supposed to be but it sure tastes good.
Generally I agree with the cold weather, but it’s a tad early for me. You’re welcome to some of my snow, though! Already shoveled three times. Insanely heavy stuff the first time, I was worried it was gonna snap our poor little hydrangeas tree.

On topic: I-7 pale ale. Last one. Looks like my next brew will be a pale ale before jumping into darkness and lagers.

C6A4878F-26C5-45D3-9876-9DA164E5066F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back