What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB stout. Ribs came out so-so. Son torn into them so a good sign. Nice flavor but not falling off the bone as hoped.

PXL_20201018_003410043.jpg

Yep. Bought it at a local grocery earlier today. Also picked up a tipa from Equilibrium too. I guess the beer world is shrinking.
Guess there are some benefits of a pandemic That’s awesome for you west coasters. Eq and Grimm are both really good. Grimm is more technically sound and eq has fuller flavor IMO.

Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.
Will never, ever, understand the ignorance of people. Good on ya holding it together, not sure I could have.

HB Breakfast Stout, kegged last weekend. Will probably do better with a few more weeks, but just couldn't resist. First stout in a long time that I would not hesitate to enter in a competition (if there were any, dammit), and be reasonably certain of a good score. Very tasty. Crappy pic though.
20201017_201120[1].jpg

Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.
Thank you all my fellow HBT folks for your support!!

Haha...I say this in the spirit of good banter but listen to this and then tell me that Grimm is more technically sound.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4TrZAlUlrbqHdaCHbXilOv?si=emuLb4U4TJqeIWbndEx8zw
I should have phrased it better. Not technical as in the process and using science (that’s EQ’s whole thing, math and chemistry). I meant more along the line that Grimm is far more to style guidelines/purest than EQ is. Eq pushes the limits to the styles they brew and go for big bold flavors.which is great in my opinion but some folks are technical than myself

Last edited:
losers

Sorry that happened to you. To be honest, this world is full of POS on both sides of the fence. Ppl like that have no place here and even more so the fact that you made many sacrifices in your life to provide them with privileges they have. Thank you for your service and f*ck that guy! Lol

Last edited:
Sorry that happened to you. To be honest, this world is full of POS on both sides of the fence. Ppl like that have no place here and even more so the fact that you made many sacrifices in your life to provide them with privileges they have. Thank you for tour service and f*ck that guy! Lol
I sometimes wonder if all those years of service were a waste of time. Then comments like this from people like you reaffirm my faith in America...and that ain't easy these days! To quote a famous Army quote " Huooauh!" Thanks Dgallo.

I sometimes wonder if all those years of service were a waste of time. Then comments like this from people like you reaffirm my faith in America...and that ain't easy these days! To quote a famous Army quote " Huooauh!" Thanks Dgallo.
There is no reason to thank me sir, it’s my responsibility to do everything in my power to thank you and your comrades. You are the reason we all have what we have, and if there’s people out there that don’t agree, then they just clearly weren’t raised right

Received a keg from a bygone party and cleaning it out and enjoying this fine beer that's been in the fridge for about two years. I'll mellow it with a hit of ganga.View attachment 703002
Yeah that's a nice one! I still got 2 bottles from several years ago. I hid them deep and dark someplace from myself I still can't find them!!!

Not a waste at all sir thank you for your service and comment. You are one of the best of America. Prost

Back