What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little extra last night. HB Stout, brewed for the son but got to sneak in one or two.

PXL_20201007_014443309.jpg

As my wife said, part of the ‘my dog has cancer starter pack’. She also had chocolate ice cream.

I promise to be less dramatic then with my cat. I think.

Byron 2012 Pinot Noir from the cellar.

View attachment 701534
Byron Wines is close to us, been there. They have nice wines, and it's a very pretty drive out Tepusquet Road.

Casita and tired Hands collab. Never been a huge fan of milkshake IPAs (because they are usually too sweet for my liking) but this one is "interesting" that turned to good as you drank it. for the style its one of the better ones for sure that I've had. Look at ingredients! Marshmallows and oysters? really? for some odd reason it seems to work. lol
IMG_7839.jpg

Although I have 40 gallons of beer in the kegerators, I pretty much also keep at least 20 gallons of mineral water clones (San Pelligrino, Perrier, Calistoga Premium, ...) on tap. I'm drinking a San Pelligrino clone and just killed a Perrier clone keg.

Although I have 40 gallons of beer in the kegerators, I pretty much also keep at least 20 gallons of mineral water clones (San Pelligrino, Perrier, Calistoga Premium, ...) on tap. I'm drinking a San Pelligrino clone and just killed a Perrier clone keg.

Where have you been the whole time? 🤘

We need fresh pics

Back