What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now over at Parlor Shop Pizza having a Rainy Dazed Goat Boater IPA
PXL_20201002_221052492.jpg

You keep hinting at this....
So long story short, I was raised in a family nursery and flower business. I’m trying to convince my dad that it’s a great added venue for the business/property and will only generate income. His concern is that the additional zoning and permits will limit who he can sell to when he’s ready to be done and officially retired... there’s also the issue he has a partner that’s a cousin who doesn’t view the future similarly and lacks the drive and determination we have... but I keep the business plan ready lol

Haven’t had Guinness in a bottle in a long time (always get it in a can). Sacrificed two bottles in the big jar in order to let it sit out all week in order ‘spoil’ and then will add to my Guinness clone I’m brewing next weekend.
View attachment 700990
I’d like to hear how things go for you. Are you trying to clone the extra stout or Draught version?

Back