What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thirsty Thursday Pregaming

337E8BA2-F6CD-4CB2-A83F-DBB45E28104A.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sure many of you have school age children (our son is till 2 years away)and are so overwhelmed right now but I promise you, your child’s teacher is just as stressed out as you are ...... what’s even more stressful is that we were officially notified today that the NYS 3-8 proficiency exams, Regents exams, and APPR (teacher effectiveness evaluation) are all still in effect for 2020-2021 school year...... this is why beer was created lol
B762805A-0B51-42E3-86CD-BD9DEC81004B.jpeg

Last edited:
I love no pumpkin. Just a great floral/earthy ipa.

I just picked up Sabro bomb. So much coconut. Not my favorite of the non series but def one of the most unique
No Pumpkin is a must every fall! I love it!
Sabro is a hop that I love and hate at the same time. I love it as a complimentary hop but I don’t care for it when it’s overpowering.
cheers bud!

I’m sure many of you have school age children (our son is till 2 years away)and are so overwhelmed right now but I promise you, your child’s teacher is just as stressed out as you are ...... what’s even more stressful is that we were officially notified today that the NYS 3-8 proficiency exams, Regents exams, and APPR (teacher effectiveness evaluation) are all still in effect for 2020-2021 school year...... this is why beer was created lol View attachment 699836

It's all perspective. I think it was 6th grade that my school burned down. My entire school year were half days and every other Wednesday was a half half days. Thinking back I don't think it really impacted my scholastic development. In some other developmental regions probably improved. Looking at my resume I've done some crazy ****. In the end? Adversity is life. Prost and gute gesundheit! Just hold on tight too 😁

I am drinking now My fermented and distilated Raki ( traditional Turkish hard dring which contain anise). Goes very well with cheese and melon.
I have only drank the Albanian version without the anise. Powerful stuff. I have some that is 12 years old, it has mellowed from jet fuel to mild kerosene 😁

I brewed the BYO clone of this yesterday. I’ve brewed it maybe 4 or 5 times before. It’s kinda close (water profile probably is the difference) but the BYO clone is a great drinking ESB to have on tap

View attachment 699835
Great stuff! I lived on that for 6 months while I was in Gloucestershire England. I tried a recipe once couple years back, wasn't even close.

Back