Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
Reaction score
I’m sure many of you have school age children (our son is till 2 years away)and are so overwhelmed right now but I promise you, your child’s teacher is just as stressed out as you are ...... what’s even more stressful is that we were officially notified today that the NYS 3-8 proficiency exams, Regents exams, and APPR (teacher effectiveness evaluation) are all still in effect for 2020-2021 school year...... this is why beer was created lol
B762805A-0B51-42E3-86CD-BD9DEC81004B.jpeg

Last edited:

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I love no pumpkin. Just a great floral/earthy ipa.

I just picked up Sabro bomb. So much coconut. Not my favorite of the non series but def one of the most unique
No Pumpkin is a must every fall! I love it!
Sabro is a hop that I love and hate at the same time. I love it as a complimentary hop but I don’t care for it when it’s overpowering.
cheers bud!

TheDudeLebowski

Reaction score
I’m sure many of you have school age children (our son is till 2 years away)and are so overwhelmed right now but I promise you, your child’s teacher is just as stressed out as you are ...... what’s even more stressful is that we were officially notified today that the NYS 3-8 proficiency exams, Regents exams, and APPR (teacher effectiveness evaluation) are all still in effect for 2020-2021 school year...... this is why beer was created lol View attachment 699836
It's all perspective. I think it was 6th grade that my school burned down. My entire school year were half days and every other Wednesday was a half half days. Thinking back I don't think it really impacted my scholastic development. In some other developmental regions probably improved. Looking at my resume I've done some crazy sh!t. In the end? Adversity is life. Prost and gute gesundheit! Just hold on tight too 😁

Saunassa

One Life Brewing - life's to short for crappy beer
Reaction score
I am drinking now My fermented and distilated Raki ( traditional Turkish hard dring which contain anise). Goes very well with cheese and melon.
I have only drank the Albanian version without the anise. Powerful stuff. I have some that is 12 years old, it has mellowed from jet fuel to mild kerosene 😁

seanjwalker1

Dunkel Vater
Reaction score
I brewed the BYO clone of this yesterday. I’ve brewed it maybe 4 or 5 times before. It’s kinda close (water profile probably is the difference) but the BYO clone is a great drinking ESB to have on tap

View attachment 699835
Great stuff! I lived on that for 6 months while I was in Gloucestershire England. I tried a recipe once couple years back, wasn't even close.