What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilling
A7571172-346A-4170-8255-34252AC3917D.jpeg

Came in to cool off for a few minutes. Working on farm machinery in the Big Sky garage on a 90° day calls for a beer break. HB Lawnmower Blonde.
View attachment 693620

This is what my wife sent just getting into the car. Usually drops tho..😉

Checking the Okoberfest while chilling with another.

IMG_20200812_171507.jpg
IMG_20200812_171149.jpg

How'd our Iowan brethren do with the Derecho storms? @LoneTreeFarms

Feel bad...know there's others...old man can't remember anymore.
I'm near des Moines for the 3rd summer in a row and its the first time we have ever ran to the shelter. Tornado sirens go off pretty regularly so we've gotten to the point where we only take them kinda seriously. Wind went from light and variable too cat 2 in the blink of an eye. Scary af! Grabbed the kids and ran like hell to the shelter. Can't describe the sound in the sky. Terrifying and kinda cool at the same time. Iowa looks like a war zone in some places from what I've seen and heard. Rvs flipped, corn fields flattened, trees down everywhere, roofs ripped off, etc. Some still without power and cell phone service. Generators and chainsaws sold out. Pretty epic. I've hunkered down in alot of storms/tropical storms/hurricanes in my days but this one ranks at the top of the list. Fortunately haven't heard of many deaths....

I'm near des Moines for the 3rd summer in a row and its the first time we have ever ran to the shelter. Tornado sirens go off pretty regularly so we've gotten to the point where we only take them kinda seriously. Wind went from light and variable too cat 2 in the blink of an eye. Scary af! Grabbed the kids and ran like hell to the shelter. Can't describe the sound in the sky. Terrifying and kinda cool at the same time. Iowa looks like a war zone in some places from what I've seen and heard. Rvs flipped, corn fields flattened, trees down everywhere, roofs ripped off, etc. Some still without power and cell phone service. Generators and chainsaws sold out. Pretty epic. I've hunkered down in alot of storms/tropical storms/hurricanes in my days but this one ranks at the top of the list. Fortunately haven't heard of many deaths....

Holy crap! It's one thing to know chits coming your way a day in advance, another when it hits like that. Obviously glad everyone is safe. All my times in Nebraska and on the farm land during summers never experienced anything like that.

Probably the best Pumpkin I've had. Love the spiciness!

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200812183149394_COVER.jpg

Holy crap! It's one thing to know chits coming your way a day in advance, another when it hits like that. Obviously glad everyone is safe. All my times in Nebraska and on the farm land during summers never experienced anything like that.

Probably the best Pumpkin I've had. Love the spiciness!

View attachment 693645
They had issued a severe t storm warning and it got pretty severe. I dont think anybody knew it was coming quite like this. I've been in one other derecho and it was fast and furious. This lasted about 45 minutes. News was saying 20-30 minutes but I disagree. Crazy ****

Back