What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boat damage. Feeling pretty crispy today 😎
192293F3-11FA-47BD-B575-18DB924F04EE.jpeg
7F562078-A29D-473D-9A74-063986A50CCC.jpeg
BC8FC9EE-7AF0-4015-938E-B99067443EEE.jpeg
D4B66D47-C07C-4DEA-9147-06A6FBFD648D.jpeg

Ya gotta bourbon and smoke. Tri tip on the wayView attachment 687956
Gave up liquor long ago after too many decades of Crown Royal and being a hell raising soldier. Simply a beer sipper now in my Golden Years. Wife aware of my liquor guzzling reputation before I met her and won't stand for that. It's all good. Enjoy!

Celebrating Independence Day with a Dos Equis Ambar

Nothing says 4th of July more than a Mexican brewed Vienna lager

The BigHair has a Liberita & my lime

View attachment 688018
Drinking Mexican lager, eating German brats, Polish sausage, English Cadbury chocolate and Texas skirt, Brazilian beef and New England cheese cake..that's America my friend!

Ya gotta bourbon and smoke. Tri tip on the wayView attachment 687956
Still a n00b. First try at tri tip had a great smoke ring but over done. This one coming closer to med rare but weak smoke ring. First try was a great cut of meat straight off the cow. Tastes good thoView attachment 687973View attachment 687974

Twins except mine is red :) Love my Akorn!!

How's that one? Kept meaning to ask.

well, ackshully...

on April 21, 1836, TEXANS avenged the Alamo & defeated the Mexican army at the Battle of San Jacinto, which lasted only 18 minutes

the loss was so humiliating & disastrous for the Mexican army, General Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez de Lebrón was found the next day hiding in a swamp, wearing a private's uniform

Texans didn't "take" Texas, Mexico GAVE IT away

And don't forget...Mexico owned much of this land before we took it.

Twins except mine is red :) Love my Akorn!!

How's that one? Kept meaning to ask.

George is good. He has an upcoming vet visit where we will run the last tests before he is integrated into the general population and all hell breaks loose.

In a weird twist in the world, yesterday was the first time I brewed Sophie Demi (Hoppy APA) since Sophie passed. The timing strikes me. Hope you are hanging in there man.

Going to raise a glass for my best bud today. In a few hours he'll be joining his brothers and sisters. He's my wife's first buddy that was hers, and he's been in her life for seventeen years, nearly fourteen for me. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a wreck.
View attachment 687919
I know im late to the game but definitely sorry to hear this.

well, ackshully...

on April 21, 1836, TEXANS avenged the Alamo & defeated the Mexican army at the Battle of San Jacinto, which lasted only 18 minutes

the loss was so humiliating & disastrous for the Mexican army, General Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez de Lebrón was found the next day hiding in a swamp, wearing a private's uniform

Texans didn't "take" Texas, Mexico GAVE IT away
I‘m not a history buff, and I don’t doubt the account you’ve posted. Mexico was not just Texas, it was Southern Ca, NM and Nevada, yes? 🙂 I‘m drinking coffee.

Last edited:
Back