What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB IPA: 6.5%
2-row, oats, wheat, carafoam
Strata, cashmere, El Dorado
770FA8C4-D366-4DCB-BD77-487A489A58FD.jpeg

I'm thankful I just filled my 20# cylinder two weeks ago.
I'm not sure how much i have left and only 5#. Plus i just started closed transfers. Had to order supplies for upcoming brew day online recently. Deliver times where 2 weeks out at a minimum. Others were 3. I always get ingredients from a lhbs but sadly all the ones near me have closed permanently, not covid related either. Hopefully I'll brewing next weekend if stuff gets here in time. My immediate concern about that article was I might be needing co2 in 3 or 4 weeks when it's time to transfer, keg and carb again. I always get my co2 from air gas. Exchange tanks when empty. Hopefully no issues when the time comes...

Now this, the last time I had so many Headys, I also have 2 cans of Sip of Sunshine. Those two cans were delicious by the way, :ban:
View attachment 676489

Lawson's it is!

You know I'm only an hour away from the VT border and they keep teasing me. My local got a 4 pk of Heady and Focal. That's it.
IMG_20200419_154807.jpg
About time I cash in my trades of Dinner to these stores.

I'm at the point where the Battenkill and Heady is only a hour and a half away

Over two weeks myself, try some N/As
Congrats on your 2 weeks man. I have a Belgian white n/a in the fridge but I’m also trying to drop some lbs during this time too so just cutting out the extra calories has helped a lot. Eating better, starting Insanity, and cutting out brews have put me down 5lbs already.

Back