What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TBC from the secret santa box. Its weird, but good. The coconut is more on the nose, the coffee comes in big on tongue.
20200207_173611~2.jpeg

Reading through the clone thread, it seems finishing high is not super unheard of. This weekend I plan to brew a dubbel as my first practice brew for 12 BOC this year but hopefully in the next month or so I can get my westy12 going.

Trying one of my Belgian Pales after a week in the bottle. It needs more carb time but it’s quite tasty and appears to fit the BJCP description.
View attachment 665595
Yeah, build that yeast cake up!

Watching my wife fry chicken

View attachment 665612

You sound like my wife. She’s doing crafts with the girls while watching a movie and says “We’re lucky dad knows how to cook! Otherwise meals would be very boring.”
I’m in the kitchen cleaning up, making popcorn for them while prepping dinner for tomorrow night.
Oh and having this (from @TheEagleRising).
IMG_8744.JPG

Local brew. Just flew into Hollywood beach FL. Staying at a friends guest condo till Sunday when we board a Carnival Cruise for a week, then follow it up with a couple of days in Key West. When in Rome! Sorry for the sideways pic.
FA743DDC-0B57-415A-BA07-28FE1D00A2F9.jpeg

Back