What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some wine with dinner
20190207_170552.jpeg

I do and I need to setup that trade we talked about weeks ago. I’ll probably post it tomorrow or early next week.
I went into the start of second crack and then started cooling. Darker than I normally go but I think a Brazilian bean can handle it.

Brazilian definitely go quick into second crack from what I can tell. Stopping within 5 seconds should yield a good result.

Brazilian definitely go quick into second crack from what I can tell. Stopping within 5 seconds should yield a good result.

I let it cool in the Behmor instead of pulling them and manually cooling them. We shall see this weekend when I try some.
As soon as I heard the second crack within seconds I started cooling and even opened the door. I have a bunch of windows open and a box fan in the window to draw the smoke and smell out of the house. [emoji51]

I do and I need in second crack and Darker but I can handle it.

WTF??

Things you find...2 month old crowlers. Guess I had a plan?? Little weak.

So reformulation your imperial stout drunk forgetting your yeast maxes at 10% or so is not a good idea. Died at 1.040. Krausen time..

20190207_202417_Film2.jpeg

I let it cool in the Behmor instead of pulling them and manually cooling them. We shall see this weekend when I try some.
As soon as I heard the second crack within seconds I started cooling and even opened the door. I have a bunch of windows open and a box fan in the window to draw the smoke and smell out of the house. [emoji51]

Don’t let the Behmor cool. I open the door and place a fan in front for the cooking phase. I also use a shop vac before cooling to clean as much as I can. It make a mess, but seems to be worth it. I also roast in the basement with an in-line vent.

Back