What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a hawk during my walk at lunch time, circling around the parking lot. Naturally I pulled out my trusty .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your beak clean off, Bird; you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk bird?
*narrator* It didn't feel lucky. It duked on a car and flew away.
drinking CoFfEe iN My MuG

Was this before or after you went to the mailbox on your mower?
Asking for a friend

screenshot_20190207-060759_untappd-jpeg.611195

Finally lunchbeer thirty
Waitaminute...

Hbt app isn’t compatible with iPhone XS Max, so no pics.

Having lots of water on the way to MN. Girl wasted money on something called “Life WTR.” Not sure wtf, but ok.

View attachment 611227

Not enough beer picks so I left the office mid day to drink beer.
Why work?
Why should I be a responsible adult anyway and support my wife and kids?

Hey, I’m thinking I should do this beer drinking more often during work. Just got a call from the reginal president of a large Construction Company I’ve been wanting to work for that wants meet with me next week.
Maybe I should bring him a few bottles of Homebrew?

Hey, I’m thinking I should do this beer drinking more often during work. Just got a call from the reginal president of a large Construction Company I’ve been wanting to work for that wants meet with me next week.

That's why I day drink... Waiting for that call

Hbt app isn’t compatible with iPhone XS Max, so no pics.

Having lots of water on the way to MN. Girl wasted money on something called “Life WTR.” Not sure wtf, but ok.

Have you tried hitting it in the face?
Hey its 2019 after all. @joshes is free to choose what he is into.

OT: Imaginary Bourbon

Congrats 6...hope it works out.

Are you being serious? Any reason you guys all moved over here from your Friendly Place? It seems like you have axes to grind with HBT at the expense of this thread.

Oh, I haven't been to the Friendly place in ages, nor do I own an axe. I mean, I have a hatchet, but that sucker is sharp.

Who are you again?

Back