Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jorfy

Reaction score
Dude, don’t know what’s going on here but I get the feeling you’re mocking me. Please stop.

On Topic: water. Can’t day drink today. But soon!
Don’t know what your problem is pal, but if you’re feeling mocked then maybe it’s you. Find a different thread? Piano guy has some options for you.

IMG_8448.JPG
this is hitting the spot!

blizzard

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Are you being serious? Any reason you guys all moved over here from your Friendly Place? It seems like you have axes to grind with HBT at the expense of this thread.
At the expense of...?

Seems like everyone is posting what they are drinking and staying on topic fairly well. Any reason you only want to see beer posts from certain members? I mean, I'm sure you can screenshot the T&A posts if you need to see them more often.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
At the expense of...?

Seems like everyone is posting what they are drinking and staying on topic fairly well. Any reason you only want to see beer posts from certain members? I mean, I'm sure you can screenshot the T&A posts if you need to see them more often.
I think it's all the Busch beer photos that's ruining it. Hell even my Mom graduated from Busch...she's now on Coors Light, so there's that.

geoffey

Reaction score
We still have the 50,000 post contest going over on Friendly. With y'all back, time scale changed. Went from when our sun turns nova to a few weeks from now...if you all, well you know...
Ooooooh great idea! 250k post contest! Love it! Might even be able to hit it tonight! Winner gets a box from everyone? (No pun intended). I’m open to ideas though. lol! Winning post must have a picture of a drink (wives optional). No repeats!

Aaaaandd..... GO!

IMG_8407.JPG
this is a bit strong, but good!

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ooooooh great idea! 250k post contest! Love it! Might even be able to hit it tonight! Winner gets a box from everyone? (No pun intended). I’m open to ideas though. lol! Winning post must have a picture of a drink (wives optional). No repeats!

Aaaaandd..... GO!

View attachment 611247 this is a bit strong, but good!
Some of the older ones hit 140+. This year is just ok.

Cheers. What’s next?

IMG_0001.JPG

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

Aaaaandd..... GO!

View attachment 611247 this is a bit strong, but good!
Yeah sure, then one of the busch loving rabid rabbits win! Pffff...

Ok I'm in. Guys, start your psychobabble!

drainbamage

Keep HBT weird.
Reaction score
I think it's all the Busch beer photos that's ruining it. Hell even my Mom graduated from Busch...she's now on Coors Light, so there's that.
I mean...I can't stand the stuff, but he is posting a pic of what he's drinking, per the thread title. Kinda elitist of you.

Pic of beer, pending communal acceptance.
20190207_184220.jpeg

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I mean...I can't stand the stuff, but he is posting a pic of what he's drinking, per the thread title. Kinda elitist of you.

Pic of beer, pending communal acceptance.View attachment 611260
Good point. I've posted pics of a big green loogie just hacked up and reswallowed...so BL is safe.