What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakaway Brewing’s Citra Fusion while skiing Loon in NH today. Sorry @fourfathering I didn’t up up to Sunday River in Maine. The wind is pretty bad and SR has most lifts on hold. Next week I’ll try to stop at Norway Brewing for you. Oh yeah, I think I said I’ll head some for @thedudelewbowskj too. [emoji848]
IMG_2299.JPG

20190111_120009.jpg

I had to settle for a Stella with lunch. (I hate supporting InBev) I was surprised this place didn't have at least one Celis offering, that's really what I wanted. Anyway, the Stella did not disappoint-I was not expecting much. A bit of sweet corn with some balancing bitterness. Maybe I'll try the Galveston Tiki Wheat. Should go well with a Cajun taco. Hopefully it has improved from my last encounter.

Stressed.. Too many projects not enough time and tons of deadlines. Haha bright notes for 2019 I'll be down in Houston for a wedding this summer and Georgia for the conference which I'll have a week to explore afterwards.

How about yourself it's been a while!!

Strawberry IPAView attachment 606686
You thinking about an Austin visit? Mainly making the backyard a fun place for young and old alike

Little...more than..hungover so still on coffee.

Happy Friday gents, filling up the pipeline

Back at yeah brother! You reminded me the need to do a No-Boil Hefe. Need to bottle this sample to free up fermenter.

Beer amazes me sometimes. This was a free 18month old Copper Lager kit/yeast packet. Another No-Boil cold brew. Boiled some Citra on the side. Fermented at room temp. Taste pretty decent.
20190111_153643.jpeg

Back at yeah brother! You reminded me the need to do a No-Boil Hefe. Need to bottle this sample to free up fermenter.

Beer amazes me sometimes. This was a free 18month old Copper Lager kit/yeast packet. Another No-Boil cold brew. Boiled some Citra on the side. Fermented at room temp. Taste pretty decent.
View attachment 606738

You’ve inspired me the no boil way. Doing 3 separate no boil 1 gallon batches to try different hops this weekend! Pacific jade, summer and falconers flight.

I’m on the red bull for a few more hours.

You thinking about an Austin visit? Mainly making the backyard a fun place for young and old alike

Little...more than..hungover so still on coffee.
Yup. Brothers wife's brother is getting married so I'll be down there in May! Definitely going to visit PhP and JK

And nice it's the never ending cycle of build, tear down and repeat. Hope it all goes well in the end
20190111_175837.jpeg

You’ve inspired me the no boil way. Doing 3 separate no boil 1 gallon batches to try different hops this weekend! Pacific jade, summer and falconers flight.

I’m on the red bull for a few more hours.
Can not wait to hear the results!

Another no-boil. Hard Lemonade secondary action. This one getting mangos and jalapeno.

20190111_171633.jpeg

Yup. Brothers wife's brother is getting married so I'll be down there in May! Definitely going to visit PhP and JK

And nice it's the never ending cycle of build, tear down and repeat. Hope it all goes well in the endView attachment 606752
If you are interested and have time, love to share a beer if schedule permits.

I have one in the cellar. How is it?

IMG_3842.JPG

Yep chili for dinner tonight.

IMG_3843.JPG

After dinner beer.
Both are a bit green. It’s unfortunate when a brewery turns beers out so quickly and they are not quite there. So the rest will sit for another week or two.

Back