What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops!!!!

Triple Crossing. Illuminati Confirmed

View attachment 606448

IMG_3838.JPG

I’ll join you. My last RVA beer from 2018. Not sure when I’ll be there next. Maybe February.

View attachment 606460
I’ll join you. My last RVA beer from 2018. Not sure when I’ll be there next. Maybe February.

We will be back in March for our daughter’s 1st bday. I guess the first bday is a big birthday in Vietnamese culture. A whole roasted pig is on the menu.y wife has suggested checking an extra bag for me to bring beers back instead of shipping.

Ok. Just curious. I use about 1.5lbs/gal in my Raspberry Hard Lemonade age sit for maybe 5 days. I'll also add Brewer's Best Extract. Best ever.

2x PhP EJ while awaiting son so we can finish the patio coverView attachment 606343

It mainly played poorly with 3711 esters I think.

Enjoying a home brewed hefe while making a Caseydilla. That was not a typo lol. The hefe is a little old but still really tasty! May end up being an add on in my first time in the FOTHB trade!

Many XX and the start of Pina coladas and more Bohemias on the beach, lost count...sleepy... Done esta cocineros con comida!!!
Oh and I have been summoned to make Mai this, back some time in the futuro...turned into some fruit juice fusion (orange, piña, guava and ounces upon ounces of Kraken white rum)

Internet is so good as to not load photos...for the best!!

Last edited:
Finishing the day working from home after an all day meeting.
Tg Sosus in the glass
View attachment 606604
An all day meeting day deserves more than one beer.

I miss having a real job, but I hated the meetings associated with it. Seven hours in a room with engineers and bean counters. God I hate engineers....I'm an engineer...

20190110_161603~2.jpg

I've spent the day shoved up under a sink. Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Glad I have great beer to salve the weary soul. Really wish my HB was ready.

Latest posts

Back