What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Korean style sake. Rolled some lumpia and about to deep fry it for dinner with adobo chicken.
IMG_20190112_171218011.jpeg
IMG_20190112_165657666.jpeg

Drinking a beer and eating Indian food while watching football and measuring out the fermentables for one of my FOTHB offerings. Life is good!

The beer pictured is Semper Fi-PA from Weldwerks. Great juicy IPA!
20190112_151217.jpeg
20190112_151213.jpeg
20190112_151108.jpeg
20190112_145706.jpeg

IMG_3158.JPG
southern tier 2xmas ipa. Meh. Tastes like the Christmas Tree shop in liquid form

IMG_3160.JPG

Dank, hoppy and dry finish. Not bad at all!

Nice little stout.
I've been rehabbing our rental property, to get it ready to list/sell.
Been absent of late...still more to go before its listed next week,..time for some beer..
20190112_190639.jpeg

I see Disney Infinity 2 characters. My youngest has a ton of those and still wishes they would have continued making more

Yeah our girls love them and feel the same way. It’s sad they dropped it so quickly. The same goes for the Kinect by Microsoft. Ours died (still running the OG Xbox One) but I can’t find a replacement for under $80 used. Who knows if those will even work.
Rant over.

Yeah our girls love them and feel the same way. It’s sad they dropped it so quickly. The same goes for the Kinect by Microsoft. Ours died (still running the OG Xbox One) but I can’t find a replacement for under $80 used. Who knows if those will even work.
Rant over.
I have Kinect for the 360. I probably played more games with it than the kids. My OG One was given to me so no Kinect for it or I'd hook you up. 17 (almost 18) y/o daughter doesn't really play anything now. 9 y/o son would rather sit on the couch and play than actually move

Many pages to catch up on, but we cleaned out the bar tonight, the beer fridge in our room and another bottle of Kraken. #noregrets

I hired a mariachi for my wife while we're down here. She shares her birthday (hoy) with her Dad and her sister-in-law as well. We're all here, about twelve or thirteen of us...lost count. So wins all around...those bisches owe me!!

IMG_20190112_210704_915.jpg

Back